ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pug GTi 180

Robb the new micra rangetops out with a 1.4 16v and it only does 60 in 11.9secs, so where the 10.2 came from i don t know - nice looking car though, set of 18s, dropped - yeah i may go for that......................

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Trouble is those alternate multi-spoke are more expensive than the OZ wheels but they are supposed to be well light.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The 206 GTi-180 is out in the UK this May...

List price of £14,995.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Makes sense I suppose, no point in releasing a high powered FWD car when it icey and wet!!

It looks nice but it does sit up a bit too much and those front wheels look to wide they protrude the wheel arches which I though was illegal. Might have to look at one though!!

i thought we were talking about the 180!!!!

back on track, does the airbox look similar!??

Look at the throttle body, RBW and .......>ITS THE SAME ONE! lol

The inlet cam phasing gear is near enough the same (and probably does nowt like ours)......not very impressed....haha

320d M Sport

those wheels a the top look mint i reckon, how heavy are they?! Super T and Superleggerra are very light....

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 04 March 2003

Theyre too common in my view.
Rob

Not common - POPULAR - because they look so good on most cars.

:D

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 05 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 04 March 2003

Theyre too common in my view.
Rob

Not common - POPULAR - because they look so good on most cars.

You would say that, you have them.

Those kahns look great!

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 05 March 2003

those wheels a the top look mint i reckon, how heavy are they?! Super T and Superleggerra are very light....

Glad someone else likes them, theyre not much heavier than Super Leggerras.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by teady172 on 06 March 2003

Paul, what do you thing of these?
Dont mind the kahns, theyre pretty nice if only the spokes were a bit wider.

Saw a Mk1 with 17 super ts and it looked awsome. Took a picture on my phone but I have no way of getting it off my phone onto here!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by CUPSIZE? on 04 March 2003

Robb the new micra rangetops out with a 1.4 16v and it only does 60 in 11.9secs, so where the 10.2 came from i don t know - nice looking car though, set of 18s, dropped - yeah i may go for that......................

autocar test: micra 1.2 - 0-60 10.2 secs