ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulled too hard… help? (Wiring)

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
A simple job is never so f**king simple.

Changing the squib on a mk2 megane and I’ve pulled a few wires out their crimps in all the excitement. 🙄

Does anyone know if you can crack these connectors open and re attach them? Also what is this loom and is there a diagram for it? All a long shot I know.

ffs
C90A08D8-EB73-4945-A713-653ED2F4329E.jpeg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
A simple job is never so f**king simple.

Changing the squib on a mk2 megane and I’ve pulled a few wires out their crimps in all the excitement. 🙄

Does anyone know if you can crack these connectors open and re attach them? Also what is this loom and is there a diagram for it? All a long shot I know.

ffsView attachment 1586408
Hi mate,

If you can't and get stuck... And if they are the same wires as what I have on an r26 I have that's being broken for bits I'll cut this off and send it to you with some loom on it for you to splice in free of charge.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Thanks @dann2707.
The wires look slightly different colours but it will be easier to splice than try and solder into the connector 🙄

I’ll have to take my best guess on the match up ☺️

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Indicator stalk didn’t work. Swapped the brown and grey on the far end and now I have just the right indicator. I’ve really no idea short of trial and error. That being taking the whole thing apart to swap a couple wires round. Only 4 stayed out when i pulled it out. So mad at myself ☺️

anyone got any ideas how to figure it out other than trial and error?