ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pulling to the right

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
right, so yesterday i changed my 172FF's wheels, 16" OZ F1 for my 17" superleggera's.
With the F1's the car allways drove nice and straight, but now with the 17"s it pulls heavily to the right, dunno why.
On 16"s the car was fine, i put the 17" under it, drive off my driveway and i immediately notice the pulling to the right thing.
The car is on it's original suspension.

This realy does my head in, why does this one inch in wheel diameter makes such a diffrence?
Surely there can't be anything wrong, i've fitted the wheels to my dci several times too and never got the effect i have now.

If it could be of any help tyres are 195-50/16 and 205-40/ZR17

Can anyone please explain this to me?

Last edited:
  RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
swapped sides with the wheels to see if it switches direction?
just a thought.

172 Race Car
^yep, what he said. Swap the wheels side to side. Unless the tyres are directional and then u cant

S4 Avant
tyre pressure? just a thought... my freelander was pulling violently to the left one night... the next day i discovered that id driven 5 miles on a flat tyre:eek:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Checked the tyre pressure, that's ok

Will swap the wheels tomorro, and see what that gives.

Won't be getting wheels alignment done, better to wait for that till after it's lowered.

Anyways, thanks for the replies guys