ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Punched & kicked on my dinner

protecting a tinny lump of metal really isnt worth it mate .. just think that he might have got a lucky punch in and knocked you out.. worse still done some real damage!. then you would have been hospitalised and probably suffered for a while after . all for something that will be worth a bag of cold piss in months to come !

As soon as he fronted with the big man gangsta bullsh1t attitude i would and have done in the past sparked the coont first.. it shocks the sh1t outta them , disorientation sets in for a second or 2.. givin u time to either run or kick the fook outta the angry little tw*t.

This kinda sh1t makes me very angry..I have a nice 6 d cell maglite that sits under my seat.. has many many different uses.

I do not promote violence .. just when situations like that arise .. you have a right to defend yourself! and your hard earned property.. cos if you dont defend it no one else will .. and that includes the law.. as we all know the coppers couldnt really give a toss about minor things like that .. they more interested in claiming money for their beer fund by issuing pointless tickets for parking etc etc

don't

when tlkin 2 the police, 4get 2 mention the part where u undertook him

say u overtook him, then he got right up ur arse etc

then he pulled up near u and went 4 u

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Quote: Originally posted by vee6 on 03 September 2004
This kinda sh1t makes me very angry..I have a nice 6 d cell maglite that sits under my seat.. has many many different uses. I do not promote violence .. just when situations like that arise .. you have a right to defend yourself! and your hard earned property.. cos if you dont defend it no one else will .. and that includes the law.. as we all know the coppers couldnt really give a toss about minor things like that .. they more interested in claiming money for their beer fund by issuing pointless tickets for parking etc etc

Unfortuanately the law in the UK is very vague about stuff like this, youre allowed to use "reasonable force" (ultra vague term that the CPS love because it allows them to virtually prosecute anybody at will).

If someone hits you and you retaliate by smacking them round the head with a maglite then your seriously in the vagueness territory of "reasonable force". For example, if you were female you may get away with it, but its likely to be a different story if your a well built bloke.

And, I think youll find that the coppers are far more interested in getting back to the station so that they can continue playing their games of contract whist!
:cry:

Quote: Originally posted by m_darby on 03 September 2004

Did you get your dinner though?

He will do that to a true nutter one day and be kicked in.

I got attacked the other week getting off the train by a nutter in front of his kids. He was in his 40s and a small bloke. Im 23 and 17 stone and he hit me in the back of the head when I was walking away from him after I stopped him having a go at an old man in his 60s.

I said he was not worth me arguing and fighting with and he is only hidding behind his kids. I turned and bang he hit me in the head. for a second he realised what he had done and it looked like I was going to hit him back but I just laughed. This infuriated him. He then tried to hit me again, missed however due to me being ready for him.

I then proceeded to talk to his 2 kids instead of him asking if they were o.k and if they wanted help with their father.

Ive found if you dont want to fight it is best to take the piss. It hurts them. I knew I could hurt this man but I did not want to fight him.... I had already won.

[Edited by m_darby on 03 September 2004 at 4:15pm]
You had indeed. Fantastic. Fancy having a go at an old bloke and then kicking off in front of his kids. What a muppet.

I agree with tom 16v - aint being racist at all when i say this but alot of asians have that gangster attitude and basically think they own the place. I was tailed by one a few weeks back...overtook then we both stopped at the roundabout put ya f**kin window down i say u shud have lamped him then pissed on his car.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

You did well not to hit him.

Sounds like you handled the situation well. (as can be expected)

If someone touches me, its assault. The best thing is to be calm and defend yourself if you need to.

Make sure they throw the book at the idiot.

Quote: Originally posted by 182 sport on 03 September 2004

Got registration and 2 lady witnesses one of them was a social worker.The reason I didnt hit back was of my car.I knew he would do damage to it as I saw his eyes glance at it a few times.The punches were soft as I say,he was a big guy though bout 25-30 and very stocky but as I say I wasnt scared,although when my mate jumped out of the car he said get the f**k back in,and my mate did.

LMAO some m8, if someone did that one of my m8s I dont give a f?ck how big he is hes going to get a knee in the balls a knee in the face and punch in the head.

You showed great restraint in not hitting him tho and it will pay off in the long run!

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 03 September 2004

Perhaps we should all bend over and take it then, we need people to stand up to the f**kers that cause trouble like this, if someone had intervened with 182 Sport he might not have been punched, having a spine is something im proud of.

totally f**king agree here!!

if anybody has heard whats going on in canada is that gangs have started to grow and violence has become worse because nobody has put a stop to it. no its outta control because the law has not been enforced and they alls tarted with this kinda minor violence.

ok its totally different senrio. but if i get a fukker like this having a ago i wont think twice about getting the baseball bat out and knee caping the fukker. ive had enough with this sh*thole we call the UK. its bollox. theres no law enforcement coz they are literally putting there lifes at risk!

just reading this has made my bloody boil!

Remapped derv Golf

Sod the car! It can be fixed!

YOU CANT!!!!!

Should have done Vinny Jones (in Lock,Stock) with the car door on his head!

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 03 September 2004

You showed great restraint in not hitting him tho and it will pay off in the long run!

i uesd to do this when i was younger, never punched back, used to take the punchs. then i got done over by a loud of townies one nite, realsed if it wasnt for my mate who came in and start throwing punches and sticking up for me, i cudda ben seriously hurt.

ever since, if anybody attacks by they wont get a secound chance! i dont care how big they are theres no rulez, i will punch em in the bollox or knee cap them.

mate you gotta stand up for yourself, regardless of your car.

If your not sure of yourself get down to your local kick boxing club, thatll sort your out, just dont be cocky with it when you get good, there is always someone harder out there.

I had 3 of them giving me grief in reading when i overtook, this lasted for about a mile.

Then I stopped the car in the middle of the road, got out out and went over to their car.

Asked the driver if he had a problem.

All 3 of them went very quiet and the driver said no mate i havent.

I dont know what films these people are watching, but they should stop.

Sorry to hear you had a bad lunch.

Laguna

I have done Tae Kwon Do for a number of years, Ive done Judo. I still believe he did the right thing, standing up for yourself is one thing, but also walking away is another. I am more likely to fight for family and close friends than for myself. That doesnt make me spineless or a wimp. It means I have self control just like the lad that has posted this. To be honest I respect him more for doing what he did than some of your suggestions on here. Leave it to the feds and dont beat urself up about it. U totally have done the right thing.

Im well impressed at your self control m8, you technically did the right thing and it would have been far easier to put his head through a wall. May as well get some money out of it though pal. 3 m8s of mine got bottled and got compo for it, they never caught the people that did it, so no idea who paid out... prolly local govt, in which case their is a fund setup for this kinda thing.

Gotta be careful in that kinda situation too, as people of that personality type and ethnic background will cry racism if you give em a crack... even if they hit you first.

I can see both sides of this, i think id have humiliated him by laughing and walking away then if he touched my car id have kicked his c#nt until he was unrecogniseable, broke his fingers ect so he couldnt even wipe his own arse. I think its ok to a certain extent to have a bit fight if someone has a problem with someone else but to damage there motor that just deserves a doing.

I had something like this happen to me once.Load of chavs in a 106gti tried to overtake me so i booted my car and left them. They followed me for a while (i thought they had gone) and over took me then stopped me. A lad jumped out of the passenger side of the car swinging what looked like a metalll bar at my car so i fooked off sharpish.

Trouble is i know where the lad who was driving lives and im just byding (sp?) my time :devilish:.

This is why i have my pool cue in my car at all times now. Any trouble tw*t them first, ask questions when they come back round!

Gav.

u must really know how to control ur anger, i woulda made the gangster look like a fool!

h8 ppl wiv attitude like that

i had a similer problem a few months back, only there was alot more of them, and they camr from behind me and attacked my car b4 i had a chance to do anything

but like above, i know where they live ;)

i get quite alot of trouble round Reading for similer reasons, some stupid 1.1 fiat sish*tso sporting tried racing me, obvioulsy doesnt know what the bonnet vent means, so left him behind, next time i saw him, he was coming towards me on my side of the road

never mind tho, clio is in for some serious body repairs/mods, and im currently in a sierra i paid £200 quid for, not a car i could give a toss about, waiting for him to drive towards me again...

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 03 September 2004

space it out m8 :)

i wouldnt have stood there and taken that m8

surely u had sumin with u 2 attack him with??

if hes so gangsta why was he driving a micra LOL

erm if he had attacked him with a weapon he would have been in more trouble than the guy who started it!!

self defence or not you cannot use a weapon!

however afew good slaps ;) and with the people there are your mate a clam of selfdefence and 95% of the time your ok :)

rsturbo and a xr3i

i see both points of view here but to hit back could of only made it worse what if this t**ser had pulled a knife out he could of been dead . i hit back when i was attacked and to be honest if i hadnt i dont think the girl would have gone as far as she did but mine was a automatic reaction to hit back but after wards i kept thinking god she could of killed me so i think he did the right thing in what he did

u did the right thing, i have got a car that i wood hate to see trashed and if he was big then chances are he may well of just floored you and as you described your mate to be a "soft boy" he probably wood of done him and all. so take his punches and then just smile back and say "you finished" annoy the f**k out of him and then drive off, show your pain when he is not there.

if he really started to go for it then jump out and fly at him and hit him till he either goes down or is seriously hurt, if you hit him with everything you have and he is still stood there then you are in trouble....big time.

so you did the right thing.

Willy2

I agree with alot of the posts here about self control, but saying that I think i would have sat there in shock while this so called gangster laid into me. But if he was a gangsta he would have produced some sort of weapon and not told you he was one, so he is a D!ck who thinks he is a gangsta. Dont get me wrong, but these asians that go around like this is a serious joke! almost laughable, it makes me so angry as being asian myself people think we are all like this! Where about did this happen? i wouldnt mind paying this bloke a visit and giving him a good slap!

But i am not justifying this peniss actions but undertaking is a big no,no, but the police wont do you for it as this guy has taken it to the next level! And taken the law into his own hands. If this guy lives in west london I will look out for him!

Ford Fiesta

id have thought you have a good chance of getting him to court for at least common assault, esp with all the people around. Is there any CCTV or anything?

keep us informed of the outcome.

Mercedes SLK350

Ok so you showed some restraint, bet 182 sport never slept a wink that night wishing he had done something. You got to live with that now. You should have grabbed his fist then drove off. Making your attacker jog along side you at say 60 mph, I doubt he would be feeling very gangsta. Run Forest run.

im pretty chilled out and will normally walk away from most fight situations no matter how provoked because it nomrally only gets dragged on with people finding out where you live and damaging your car or house or a group of them setting on you when you are out with the missus. but tbh i probably would have kicked the living sh*t out of him if hed actually hit me, w**ker

Full Fat 182 - Was..

exactly the smae reason i carry a "breaker bar" for my wheel nuts under the drivers seat, at 1.5 feet long and made from toughened and reinforced steel people wont argue with it, well not for long.

I got run off the road a few yeas back and had a huge chunk of cable in the car, anyway decked the guy he was a big f**ker at 66", anyway pigs turn up and book him for everything and tell me that i was just defending myself and my property with what i had to hand. they didnt class it as a weapon as it was just in the car, if it was a bat or club of some sort then they would have booked me.

there is more to this story, but the main point is you can legaly carry a crook lock or a wheel brace in the car and belt some one with it because its not a weapon and its what you had to hand to defend yourself and your property

I have no problems with hitting ppl with lagre bits of cable the size and thickness of your arm or a wheel brace, and if they dont like it, then they shouldnt start!

im only dredding the day some c**t gets out with a gun...

Laguna

So with some weapon under your seat, how do you judge when you should or shouldnt use it. If someone walks over to you to put there point across and you hit them, with a holding a weapon in your car to be its almost like your out expecting trouble and some people would even look at that as looking for it. Im not having a go, but its a sad day when we all have to think that we can only feel safe in our cars if we have something close to hand.

Fiesta TDCI

That is well out of order mate, theres enough racial tension in the world as it is without t**sers like this bigging it up. Fuc*king tw*t, this has really wound me up!

Get the prick done for assault, thats the best way to deal with sh*t like that.

This country is a fuc*ing mess and will only get worst!

Thats F*cked up, got myself into a fight with some mouthy ozzy locals, they were twice my age etc and really were thick locals, small meat head hit me as I walked away, luckily my mate jumped on him and I managed to plant one on him, may not have been hard but you must be running it through your head, why didnt you hit him back etc!

but yeah hopefully the police will do something! but hey this is england..

I havent read what everyone else has said but you must be stupid.How can you let someone punch you twice and kick you and not do anything back. "If my car wasnt hear id fight you" ????? As soon as he goes for you first time you should have been throwing him about like a rag doll.As you said there was a crowd there,did you not feel embarresed letting him hit you infront of these people.And your mate cant be much of a freind,what was he doin?

insignia

havent been on here a while,but reading some ofd the reply posts makes me laugh. I have never had a problem defending myself,as I said the only mark he made was a scratch on my leg.As for being able to stick up for myself, I have never had this problem.After speaking to my mates they were very suprised to here that I didnt knock his head off,with my past record.I can never leave things if someone starts,usually.But for the first time in my life I did. My car has not one scratcxh on it and im fine,and hes gonna get charged.And when I see him in court im gonna have a smile on my face so he can see just what a dick he is.He hit me twice and not a mark on my face.When I hit someone it usually hurts.