ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Punto on clio wheels

mx5
My brother recently bought a punto as his first car. But after paying for car + insurance he couldnt afford to buy aftermarket wheels for it.

After a couple months of rolling on hub caps we decided to get some wobbly bolts & spiggots and to paint my old clio wheels white.
We smoothed over the centre caps and got them fitted.

Not sure whether to have the centrecaps on or off, what do you reckon?

Without
RIMG0272.jpg

Punto1008.jpg

Punto1002.jpg

With
Punto1011.jpg

Punto1012.jpg

And both together:

cliopuntotabard-1-1.jpg

His future plans are to drop it 50mm, colour code bump strips + mirrors and remove side strips. So far the only changes are the wheels and the debadged tailgate, but he has only had it a couple of months

What do you think?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Looking good.
Look's much better without the center caps though
Keep them off if i was you.

mx5
Cheers for the comments people, didnt expect people to be nice about it, (forums are normally well biased!), appreciate it.
The centre caps are staying off for the time being.

Fitted my laguna splitter this afternoon, so going to go and get some better pics with my dads dslr of both the cars together sometime soon.

I much prefer the colour of his to my silver lol, if we wash + wax both, his ends up looking rlly shiney and mine just looks the same as before lol :)

J168.jpg