ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure motorsport exhaust

Nimbus Grey 197
i think i am getting old i have had a supersprint stealth on my car for around 2 years and loved it however recently i put a oreca group N which i liked but wasnt to happy with as again its stupidly loud before FCS i put my Stealth back on as i knew it passes noise and it did at 99db the question is with the pms do I go with the centre silencer or not ?? Have people got videos with both ??

Nimbus Grey 197
Had one on a phase 1, loved it
Silenced or not ??
i think i am getting old i have had a supersprint stealth on my car for around 2 years and loved it however recently i put a oreca group N which i liked but wasnt to happy with as again its stupidly loud before FCS i put my Stealth back on as i knew it passes noise and it did at 99db the question is with the pms do I go with the centre silencer or not ?? Have people got videos with both ??

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
re your other post no need to cut bumper as they now do down turned one. sounds deeper than the straight one though.

Nimbus Grey 197
yeah after FCS seeing some of the cars with the cut bumper i do quite like it.. back to the question at hand silence or not what sort of DB are we talking without

dan's cast offs.
Don't know actual figures but stu Owen runs single box on his with decat and has been fine on track. Pretty sure pms actually give a noise level for them?

Nimbus Grey 197
yeah they say its 93db at 4500 ive just spoke to nick who advised the figs where taken with no modifications to the engine. also he said to get the one with 2 silencers as any engine mods will increase the noise they are just waiting on a batch of de cats then i will be putting my order in for the end of the week thanks for everybody's help

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
At FCS mine came out with 85db with mid silencer and sports cat, I'm also running throttle bodies.