ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Push Bike Tyres

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Sorry, how's it gay?

Oh dear. Here comes the euro crew

:rasp:

For me, slamming a car on its arse so its nigh on undrivable is just stupid. No matter what the make or model, I think tis daft.

I also dont agree with stretch. I can understand it need on the cars that are low and NEED to stretch to get the actual tyre into the arch, so they can sit the arch onto the rim (air ride and the like), but doing it just for scene points is bad.

Also, they cant be driven half as hard as a properly fitted and sized tyre.

So, to slam a car that you have to drive it slow so you dont smash it to bits - Daft
To stretch tyres so you have to drive slow - Daft
To stretch to to "fit in" - Massivley gay

all of the above is my own opinion.............. and I am entitled to it :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Euro crew? Bit weird... have you seen my car?

You're entitled to your opinion. But try to understand that people like this kind of thing, and build whole cars around it.

Just like you enjoy trolling, some people enjoy getting the right stance or look. Simple really.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
wheels are 7" wide and yea theres a fair bit TBF.

Stance needs sorting as currently its stance is more of an Air-cool VW lol

same size i did for my mate. not thatmuch of a stretch but nice. compaired to my 165 40 16 on a 7

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Oh dear. Here comes the euro crew

:rasp:

For me, slamming a car on its arse so its nigh on undrivable is just stupid. No matter what the make or model, I think tis daft.

I also dont agree with stretch. I can understand it need on the cars that are low and NEED to stretch to get the actual tyre into the arch, so they can sit the arch onto the rim (air ride and the like), but doing it just for scene points is bad.

Also, they cant be driven half as hard as a properly fitted and sized tyre.

So, to slam a car that you have to drive it slow so you dont smash it to bits - Daft
To stretch tyres so you have to drive slow - Daft
To stretch to to "fit in" - Massivley gay

all of the above is my own opinion.............. and I am entitled to it :rasp:

whenyou break bit when its silly low is epic.and bog scene points imo.haha i say this after getting my jc5 box reconded.

if you drive it that low you know what to expect. choice you make. and makes driving intresting.

More poke than viagr
Its only a 1.2, its not exactly going round the nurburgring. However, I am still yet to see a tyre explode or fail or anything due to stretch......

Whats wrong with being low, ive been driving round with less than 5cm ground clearance for about 6 months now and not even broken the splitter! And i can drive everywhere i could before (apart from multistory car parks lmao!) so no more undrivable than your track weapon ;) :rasp:

More poke than viagr
Sorry :eek: lmao

Looks good mike, spotless as always! how much lower can you go on the front?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
30mm so once its got some spacers on the front im gonna drop 10mm more as round my GF's are some horrible bumps and scraping alread occurs. Cookson Mehhh!

Not feeling the stretch tbh dude, sometimes stretch just doesnt look right and i think this is one of them times, makes the wheels look wayy to thin imo!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
nick i felt the same when i had them put on in the tyre place but then once it was down i fell in love!

Adam You knows it!