ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

push button start

nicked push button from work and managed to wire it up to ignition swith piece of piss any one want one doin will do cheaply;)

you can make a push button start by using the solenoid and a button! 2 min job and you can use any button or self centering switch you want!

Ill get some pics of mine asap looks f**kin mint mate does defeat object but its college project and then the teachers let me on cliosport in lesson time :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 28 September 2003

you can make a push button start by using the solenoid and a button! 2 min job and you can use any button or self centering switch you want!
The technical term is "non latching"

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 29 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 28 September 2003

The technical term is "non latching"

I knew there would be some smart arse comment from someone! If I said "non latching" would everyone know? I dont think so. So dont be such a smart arse!