ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

putting music on psp

2005 Impreza WRX STI
ive looked on forums and i cant do it! can anyone help? i have i tunes mp3s on pc and want to put them on my psp. i have tried putting them in music folder etc but they dont appear on the psp? they seem to be on the memory card but dont show up ?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
you have to create a specific folder for them to go into that the PSP recognises, can't remember it but it is in the manual IIRC

2005 Impreza WRX STI
when i click on my computer and then removable drive e

4 files appear: PSP DCIM MP3 MSSEMC

in PSP it has 2 files: save data & system
in MSSEMC it has : media files & system

i have tried putting them in mp3, they save on card but dont show on psp. i have also tried in media files ( this has 6 files:audio/image/other/webpage/theme/video) they dont seem to work either?

anyone help?

2005 Impreza WRX STI
its ok i have sorted it now! i had to put a file called music in the psp folder! then a file called photo to add pictures!

im not sure on videos though? what type of files does it play? mp4 only?

UR 197, AB 182 FF
for video you need a special tool as the folders are named weird and they are specific mp4 files.

top of the pyramid
justinRT said:
Pspvideo9 is awesome

It is good to say its free , theres another one but i cant remeber whats its called, plus you have to pay for it but it lets you rip straight from dvd in to a psp format

justinRT said:
there is one called 3pg convertor, or somethin.. but thats not nearly as good as pspv9

i have both ...........v.good conversion , more for the lad really than use by myself , also movie stuff as well ??