ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quality not Quantity

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I bought a new, upgraded camera when i was in the US. I went for the Nikon D40x as i used to have a D50 and found it too hefty for my liking. Plus, the price i paid for the D40x was a LOT cheaper than in the UK!:approve:

Anyways, just a few pics now i've got used to it a little.

I'll get some more "arty" ones when me and the boy Andrew meet up soon and i've fitted my French plates and a few new bits for TRAX. :evil:

Chris

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

Golf R soon...
The only thing I like about this car is that its a sport, everything else is naf!

Lol! Sorry dude! Got carried away! Flipping stunningly gorgeous as usually, keep it up :approve: :approve: :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The only thing I like about this car is that its a sport, everything else is naf! ...

Lol! Sorry dude! Got carried away! Flipping stunningly gorgeous as usually, keep it up :approve: :approve: :approve:

lol

wondered when you were goin to crack. ;)

ta fella :D

TeZ

Non RS : (
D40x nice camera that had one myself before going to bigger things,

Nice car chris.

tho i agree with some above rear badges needs doing looks odd with silver at the back.

:p got to love white tuzzers.

TeZ

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not bad princess! Needs speedline cnetre caps, stickers for the rims and recaro's! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i've ordered some centre caps from Speedline...not cheap! :(

they should be here soon, along with some French plates for TRAX. and a load of shiny bits. :approve:

Not going to bother with Recaros tbh....save that for the Veeeeeee ;)

TeZ

they should be here soon, along with some French plates for TRAX. and a load of shiny bits. :approve:

should of asked me i got 3 spare Centres.

TeZ

Dont think i wanna sell as im gonna paint them,

You on about the plastic CentreCaps??

with the adhesive Speedline corse centre?

if so

EBAY is your friend.

al

ST on the way...
Stunning Christine... stunning... as Ali says though Recaro's would look uber sexual!!!!! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

So your getting one!!! You so wish you were me!!! - Lets be honest wee guy!

I just got OZ centre caps. 37£ FFS! And grafix, not putting them on till after refurb!

love it chris as usual, you sold your old one? looking at one for 21st coming up. btw you around for the 2nd? delamere forest i think the gimps have said.

jamie