ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quality part worn or budget new tyres

Clio Sport 172
need a couple of front tyres this month cant afford to splash out on great tyres right now as ive just had lots of work done on my car... i know a guy that does part worn tyres and quite often gets quality tyres or should i buy new and go budget?

Fiesta ST2
get part worn high quality and replace with new high quality when you have the money.. budget tyres on any Renault sport isn't worth the pain :(

Impreza Wagon
I've been in your situation when I was a poor student! I went for the part worn option which I did regret, one tyre was split and the other had been repaired. If I was in the situation again I'd by budget but still branded if possible.

Seat Ibiza
I'd go budget to mate, i've had part worns before on my old Golf! Not worth it, they last all of 10mins, they were changed for a reason mate!
How much are budget tyres?

Ph 1 172
what size tyres do you need, i have a set of tyres for sale that i am yet to put up on the for sale section on here PM for details