ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question For You

05 Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Hey all

Not sure if I have posted this in the correct place!?

I have a Clio 1.2 16v Extreme 05 plate in Pearl Black. The car is completely standard except a Sport Grille and 'de tango'd' indicator bulbs!

I was wondering what would be the best (not too expensive) exhaust to put on it would be? Want to make it sound decent :) ...

...and what would be the best option with lowering it, again I'm not looking to spend a huge amount and I want to be able to go over speed bumps when its lowered lol! Just the car sits very high when standard!

Thanks

P.S Hope it makes sense!

cock mobile.
Just get a decent cold air filter, will sound much nicer with induction noise than with an after market exhaust.

There's loads of lowering springs available, not sure what's best on your model though.

05 Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Just get a decent cold air filter, will sound much nicer with induction noise than with an after market exhaust.

There's loads of lowering springs available, not sure what's best on your model though.

Cheers for the reply!

How much would I be looking at for a cold air filter?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
ive got a pipercross induction kit on mine with a relocation pipe. makes a nice sporty roar. as for the exhaust get a ktec stealth as it's not visible!

RB 200 Cup!
ultimate springs are good - availbale form ktec and quite cheap as well - had em on my 2003 1.6

I have basically the same car..with a powerflow back box pipercross induction kit and lower 60mm on PI suspention kit..handles lovely..and sound peachy.
Will dig out a vid if you want:)