ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Questions for the racers.

Tusk19

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Hi everyone,
Im building a 182 cup for the 750MC Clio sport championahip.

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has races/raced in the championship.

-what bushes does everyone use? Powerflex black or purple or stock?

-do you have to have a Resonated or can you use a Non-Resonated exhaust system?

Tusk19

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Ask on the Facebook pages , you’ll get a better response as not everyone is on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
I guess I will have to reactivate my facebook then...ain't been on there in years!

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone,
Im building a 182 cup for the 750MC Clio sport championahip.

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has races/raced in the championship.

-what bushes does everyone use? Powerflex black or purple or stock?

-do you have to have a Resonated or can you use a Non-Resonated exhaust system?
Think a few of us covered this on the FB page, but in case this helps anyone in the future:

182 (Class A) must use standard (OE equivalent) bushes.
197 (Class B) can use powerflex, part numbers are in regs, but I cant tie these up with Powerflex parts, so Ktec would have to advise.

Class A Exhaust silencing is free, just needs to comply with MSA regs ( i think its 105 static). Check regs for other items like CAT and tailpipe exit and flow requirements.
Class B exhaust is limited to standard or Ktec exhaust system.

Pop by to a race if there's one near you, everyone's always happy to advise and help where they can.

Tusk19

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
@loggyboy thanks for the help!

I live just down the road from snett so I will come to the meeting there in October might even have my clio finished by then

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Hi mate, I have just got a clio182 racecar and checked on the bushes. They have to be fully standard on the 182 no power flex or anything else. Thanks