ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Questions for the racers.

Clio 182 cup
Hi everyone,
Im building a 182 cup for the 750MC Clio sport championahip.

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has races/raced in the championship.

-what bushes does everyone use? Powerflex black or purple or stock?

-do you have to have a Resonated or can you use a Non-Resonated exhaust system?

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone,
Im building a 182 cup for the 750MC Clio sport championahip.

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has races/raced in the championship.

-what bushes does everyone use? Powerflex black or purple or stock?

-do you have to have a Resonated or can you use a Non-Resonated exhaust system?
Think a few of us covered this on the FB page, but in case this helps anyone in the future:

182 (Class A) must use standard (OE equivalent) bushes.
197 (Class B) can use powerflex, part numbers are in regs, but I cant tie these up with Powerflex parts, so Ktec would have to advise.

Class A Exhaust silencing is free, just needs to comply with MSA regs ( i think its 105 static). Check regs for other items like CAT and tailpipe exit and flow requirements.
Class B exhaust is limited to standard or Ktec exhaust system.

Pop by to a race if there's one near you, everyone's always happy to advise and help where they can.

Clio 182 cup
@loggyboy thanks for the help!

I live just down the road from snett so I will come to the meeting there in October might even have my clio finished by then

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Hi mate, I have just got a clio182 racecar and checked on the bushes. They have to be fully standard on the 182 no power flex or anything else. Thanks