ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick 172 cup question

17RS2'd Cup
Yep. They do. And they do this cool thing where u hold the trip computer button in and start the engine. The clocks do a dance and the trip computer then tells u the faults that have been logged, the litres of fuel left on the tank and how many litres/hour ur car is using. That's not just cups, that's all of them.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Yep. They do. And they do this cool thing where u hold the trip computer button in and start the engine. The clocks do a dance and the trip computer then tells u the faults that have been logged, the litres of fuel left on the tank and how many litres/hour ur car is using. That's not just cups, that's all of them.

Can't work out if you're having us on here, hmm.

Lionel Richie
they all left the factory with it, operated by the right hand stalk, if your car doesn't have it something hooky has happened!

106GTI / NovaC20LET
just tried this, beeped at me loads and all the dials moved but didnt give me any fault codes or anything like that, is ther something else your meant to do?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
all the dials were moving and every light was on, didnt try pressing the button to cycle was abit paranoid lol will try again later when i go out.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6

Having a bash of this later, lol

17RS2'd Cup
Haha. It does sound like I'm takin the p*ss. If u dnt have the engine on it doesn't tell u ur litres/hour. But it's pretty cool none the less. It's one of them... " can ur car do this...."

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Can't wait to have a go with that! Bit scared of the fault codes I might get though.