ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick bevvy meet - Bury....... version 2!

Evo 8 MR
I'd love to come but Bury is an hour away so Thursday at 8 isn't the best time for me. You say it's just for yocals though so don't mind me.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to come but Bury is an hour away so Thursday at 8 isn't the best time for me. You say it's just for yocals though so don't mind me.

I didn't mean that literally! But you're kind of right. Anyone south of Birmingham will be promptly set fire to if they turn up.

:cool:

D.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm in! You'll be able to hear me coming from about Bury town centre too ;)
You can pick me up for a pint this time dude ;) Darren I think I owe you 1 too mate haha.

Steve we're pretty likely to be in there for a while, come join us!

Looking forward to seeing the Scoob! :)

D.
It's what you might call a 'work in progress' at the moment, few parts have gone missing in the post etc. :(

You can pick me up for a pint this time dude ;) Darren I think I owe you 1 too mate haha.

Steve we're pretty likely to be in there for a while, come join us!
Haha no worries there, I owe Darren one as well, looks like he won't be needing any beer money of his own lol.

Suzuki Ignis
If, and only if, I get all my uni work done, I will come along too.

Infact, who do I see about being banned for the weekend?

Suzuki Ignis
Thats if I get all my work done, then yes a pint will be yours. Full bannage till Tuesday please.
Do I get a bit of a refund on my membership payment? ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's what you might call a 'work in progress' at the moment, few parts have gone missing in the post etc. :(

Haha no worries there, I owe Darren one as well, looks like he won't be needing any beer money of his own lol.

Ah - is the Scoob more rough & ready than pristine? Liking it even more! Cars like Scoobies and Evos shouldn't be flawless imo - they need a few little battle-scars - lol!

I'll be on the shandys, I think - what with driving and all that. Should be a cheap night for you and Kneel to pay for me then! :clown:

D.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll get you a power shandy mate it should make up the difference. I might even get myself one now I have a chauffer :D Hai Jamie...

M135i
ooo i might join in this meet, if all goes well, getting a few bits sorted tomorrow, so if everythin goes to plan ill come along for an hour or so :)

M135i
sorry dont think i will be coming now lads :dapprove: front end is still all buggered and dont want you all seeing her in such a bad state lol. Going into body shop on monday morning so any meets after monday ill be their :)

sorry dont think i will be coming now lads :dapprove: front end is still all buggered and dont want you all seeing her in such a bad state lol. Going into body shop on monday morning so any meets after monday ill be their :)
There's one on Sunday :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
No worries mate, shandys the same price as a beer though so you would have been better off doing it properly haha. Cheers for the lift Jesus :D not a bad meet tbh, considering the relatively low turnout..