ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick bit of help... anyone gone to Apple store for iPhone help?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi I've got a problem with my phone, and after some online research it seems that they will usually just change the phone over for you. Now it's still in warranty, but I've just gone to print off my proof of purchase from Orange but that section of the website is down :dapprove: will I need it!?

I have everything else in mostly un-used condition such as box, headphones, charger etc. just don't want it to be a wasted journey as my 'local' Apple store isn't that local...

Thanks.

No you dont, they know how much warranty is left on it maybe through the first time you put your apple Id into your phone I walked in to a store and they swapped it there and then needed nothing but the phone

2007 clio dynamique
Same as above , just take the phone and if they see it as faulty they will just swap it for a refurbished phone

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
As above, I've been in on 3 different occasions and just had the phone replaced there and then (For a rattling lens no less)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Just for extra confirmation, I've had my 4s replaced once, my old 3GS replaced twice and my mrs 4 has been replaced 4 times due to various issues, all within warranty. My 4s seemed to be killing the battery, Apple found nothing wrong, but still just replaced it anyway, top service.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah got it changed over, really easy!

One thing I forgot to ask though... does the warranty now start again at 12 months for my new phone? Or is it just from the purchase date of my original one?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
12 months from the date of original purchase or 3 months from the date of replacement, whichever is longer.