ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Blackberry messenger question...

...Been trawling through google etc... but no luck so thought id ask you guys.

Ive removed a contact from my blackberry messenger list, does this mean that I wont show up on there blackberry neither? or will I still be on there for them to contact?

Cheers

Bus w**ker
I think it removes you from all lists but I'm not 100%. If you're on 5.0 add me and test it.

bbm_barcode.jpg

If you're not then 25698A6E.

how do I know what version of BBM I have?

Also just added you mate, so ill message you in a minute when you accept, then remove u, then can tou tell me if im still on the list?! cheers

Bus w**ker
If it looks like this then you're on 5.0 -
utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZTlfMzJfMTQuanBn.gif

Although more than likely you'll be on 4.6 still, as 5.0 hasn't officially been released.

Anyway, you've not gone from my list again so it works.

do us a favour please mate, if im still on your list.... try and send me a message and ill see if it still delivers too me!?

Audi TT
As said above if you remove someone you drop off their list. Has been like this for version 4 and 5. :)

Anyway get your ass on version 5. Full size pic sending FTFW! :D

Soz Si just added you. Gotta love playing with the barcodes :eek:

Bus w**ker
Sy, hate to tell you this, but Turbo no longer exists ;)
lol Old screen shot that mate from the first days of BBM 5.0...although that said Turbo is currently "Available". Did you forget to wipe the phone before you sold it?

utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZTE5XzJfMTkuanBn.gif

I might chat to "Turbo".

Oh and I'm also on a Bold.