ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick check on offset please

clio
was wondering if 43 off set would fit on a mk 2 dynamiqe and what would it sit like. not to too sure about offsets and that so would greatly appreciate any help cheers

clio
cheers.
the cars already down 40 but seems to sit lower. just dont want any scrubing or sheet handling. so the weels will sit out 5mm more? sorry if this seems stupid.

yeh thats right,just measure what room you got between wheel and arch but it should be fine, itll be 7mm but i just said 5 as its a bit less precise.lol.tbh people put 15mm spacers on and have no issues so cant see you having any

clio
cheers lads sorry about the hassle i just dont want to balls up. the standard wheels sit in a good bit anyways. what offset is 172 182 wheels?

15s?16s?cant say a tyre size without knowing size of wheels
i cant remember off the top of my head the offset but do a search as theres 1million threads on it