ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean seeing as the sun was out yesterday

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very clean, wheels work well I think. Not sure on the silver grill though!

Megane Diesel / 172
Very clean, wheels work well I think. Not sure on the silver grill though!

That is a bit of a trick of light, grill is same colour as bullets and diamonds, graphite grey, this pic shows it better

View attachment 73627

Going to refurb the wheels same colour (centre caps are painted this at the moment)

Thanks for the comments peeps :approve:

Megane Diesel / 172
It's not Monaco.

Errr, I think it is, at least thats what the paint code says ;)

And again, thanks for all the positive comments, wasn't sure what the reaction would be about the turbines but I was going for 'different' and am pleased with the results.

PB Clio 172
I am not a fan of the wheels or the grill but its your car man ! and its very different so thats good ! :approve:

Megane Diesel / 172
Grill is a trick of the light, is actually graphite grey not bright silver like it looks in the first images, unless of course you don't like the grey either :S

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep the grill the grey/silver, mines the same on my monaco 172 an I think it looks better than having a black grill, not keen on the wheel choice but aslong as you like it that's all that matters.