ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick FCS question

Williams 2, 182 cup
I am thinking of coming along but haven't looked into the event much. I would like to place the car on the stand.

Am I right in saying if I purchase my tickets stating I am a member of cliosport I will then be given a pass that lets me park on the club display?

I know last year the stand area was meant to be reserved for Clio's only.

Not sure what Admin's take on things this year is.

If you come in the Clio then the car can be on the stand :)

The Evo would make us all jealous...

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Lol whats the point in it being a clio stand if everyone just comes in different cars, Just bring the clios an lets make sure we look the best

i you end up bringing an non-club (sort of speak) we will arrange parking nearby or behind the stand.

The club would prefer you to come and support them and enjoy the day, even if you didn't have a clio but I understand they want to put a cool display on so we can accomodate.

bring the clio ! lol

BMW M135i
Same question here, have got rid of the 172 and am picking my 225 up on wednesday. Still welcome on the stand or not?

You need to be quick and buy a ticket from the french car website.
Say you are with Cliosport and you'll be given a pass marked R - Renault.

Cliosport Club Stand* passes will be available to download and print off later this week :D

* So we know who you are!

Last edited: