ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick few pictures of my BG 182 after a clean :-)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Helly guys

Just a few quick picks whilst i waiting around for a courier.

001_zps7f59f9cc.jpg

004_zps9d2eb69f.jpg

002_zps0d17fd8a.jpg

003_zpsb6ee6d49.jpg

I know they are half arsed pictures. :eek:

​cheers stef

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Loved it. I'm running on 15's Alium alloys and I'm not really sure how to spray the bullets. In silver like your or color code everything (black).

​Now looking at yours makes me want the silver.. :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely, I really like the PH1 gearknob.

cheers. yeah it is one of the best things I have done. I am not a fan of the 1.2 style they come with

Loved it. I'm running on 15's Alium alloys and I'm not really sure how to spray the bullets. In silver like your or color code everything (black).

​Now looking at yours makes me want the silver.. :)

again thanks bud, I got my bullets from 'spray shack' on here. maybe worth asking them what you want done for yours. they do a lovely job

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Very tidy. Looks great!

thankyou :)

Does look nice! how much do u want for the purple samco? lol

cheers, sorry i got it off a fellow member and i like it

Very nice and subtle. Engine cover looks good.

cheers, alot more i would like to do to it. got a holiday to save for with the girlfriend :(

That does look very nice and clean. Where are the side repeaters/indicators from?

Hello bud, i got them a long time ago, but i am pretty sure i got them from ebay. 'smoked' clio side repeaters i think they came under

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I didnt realise its was yours until after i had commented mate, looking great. I want my turinis back on but need tyres for them

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I didnt realise its was yours until after i had commented mate, looking great. I want my turinis back on but need tyres for them

No worries, i am going to buy yokohama ad08's for them, but i am pretty impressed with the toyo proxes t1r!!! i feel they are better than the michelin ps3!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I hate t1r's mate, i think the front side walls wear down so fast, my front passenger side is bald on the outsides and i don't know what could be causing it. How much will they be for all 4? Im undecided what size to get when i do get some for the turinis. I have a private plate to go on mine, just waiting for everything to come back so i can put it on.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I hate t1r's mate, i think the front side walls wear down so fast, my front passenger side is bald on the outsides and i don't know what could be causing it. How much will they be for all 4? Im undecided what size to get when i do get some for the turinis. I have a private plate to go on mine, just waiting for everything to come back so i can put it on.

About £425-450 for the tyres.

Few more pics :eek:

004_zps5d86b2c4.jpg

001_zps36aa3596.jpg

002_zpsfb78f2ef.jpg

006_zpsb91b9055.jpg