Curtis! Car DCi 100 Jul 14, 2010 #1 Anyone know what this is for? Only thing I can't find a wire to plug into, and hoping I don't need to get the entire dash out again to find something a wire. Headunit is on, displaying that it's playing but no sound. Thanks
Anyone know what this is for? Only thing I can't find a wire to plug into, and hoping I don't need to get the entire dash out again to find something a wire. Headunit is on, displaying that it's playing but no sound. Thanks
B Benny06 Jul 14, 2010 #2 Alpine headunit? Looks like a CD changer or iPod control interface cable connector. You should be getting sound though providing both your iso blocks are connected properly.
Alpine headunit? Looks like a CD changer or iPod control interface cable connector. You should be getting sound though providing both your iso blocks are connected properly.
Curtis! Car DCi 100 Jul 14, 2010 #3 It could be the stalk controls come to think of it, as I get no responce from that. I guess taking the dash out again it is.
It could be the stalk controls come to think of it, as I get no responce from that. I guess taking the dash out again it is.
W Will. Car Megane 225 F1 Jul 14, 2010 #4 It's another input for a cable for iPod or something similar.
Curtis! Car DCi 100 Jul 14, 2010 #5 Going to wip the passenger seat out again tomorrow to double check the amp etc, and I'm guessing the iso boxes are the two little ones underneith it. Cheers guys
Going to wip the passenger seat out again tomorrow to double check the amp etc, and I'm guessing the iso boxes are the two little ones underneith it. Cheers guys