ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick one

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Got my car back from the garage today after some upgrades.

Ive fitted brand new

BC coilovers
OEM wishbones + balljoints
OEM track rod ends

Was told everything else is spot on.

The steering is still a little all over the place and is pulling to the right.I have two new front tyres on order as my current ones are a bit worn so plan to get my tracking done as soon as i get the tyres.

Question is will getting the tracking done make a huge difference? Should the steering be alot better? From the feel of the car it feels like the allignment is way out.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Did they not check the alignment?
with the bits you have changed it's possible that the tracking is all over the place, but possibly not worth setting it until the new tyres are on.

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Did they not check the alignment?
with the bits you have changed it's possible that the tracking is all over the place, but possibly not worth setting it until the new tyres are on.

No mate it was a friend who did the work as a nixser so he hasnt got laser alignment equipment.Id imagine as you say since i changed all the bits that she needs to be re aligned.Just curious to see if lack of alignement can have so much effect on handling.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Alignment being out can make the car feel horrid and a task to drive, instead of it being a pleasure.
as long as everything he has done is all tight and where it should be, the only thing that could be causing it should be your alignment.
get the new tyres on and then get it setup properly ASAP, I'm sure you will notice a world of difference.