ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick pc question

clio williams n0.26
if the weather is ok i will be using my pc for the first time, just wondering for ppl who have done it before, do u do panel by panel or the whole car.

as in do u do the whole process ( polish, seal, wax) a panel at a time ? or do u go over the whole car with the polish then go over the whole car using the sealent etc

thnx

RB 182
Tend to do swirl removal process a few panels at a time and then sealant and wax for the whole car then. Don't know if others do this but the polish/swirl removal is something that needs more detail so hence I do a few panels at a time.

106 GTi
Depends on time. I normally set a day aside for a big clean.

Swirl removal - Panel by panel
Polish - Panel by panel

Polishes dont need to sit, they are reasy for wipe of straight away.

When I am happy, sealant to the whole car in most cases

clio williams n0.26
thnxguys, ill go with wat rich said. i washed and clayed the car today , covered it with a cover and ill hit the pc tomorrow, looks like the weather will b much better tomorrow.
got the whole day to take my time to do it properly.:) (with no hiccups hopefully)