ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior decals for heater/blower?

Clio 1.2 Campus 2006
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so please go easy on me.

I recently bought my first car. A 2006 Clio Campus sport.
I’m really enjoying it, however, I need to do a few things to it.
(On Wednesday I found the places where the previous owner/owners used to wipe their bogies after picking their noses. That’s a whole different topic though. I’ve been flat out cleaning the car since.)

The black paint around the dials for the heater is all coming off and looks horrible. It’s showing the white plastic underneath.
What I’d like to do is either wrap it or re-spray it: but I’m doing so I will cover over the decals already there.
Do any of you know where I might be able to get these from, to put on after the re-spray?

Thanks in advance.
Jamie

Attachments

• AAFF007E-A252-4854-BF60-E1B10EC75734.jpeg
    AAFF007E-A252-4854-BF60-E1B10EC75734.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so please go easy on me.

I recently bought my first car. A 2006 Clio Campus sport.
I’m really enjoying it, however, I need to do a few things to it.
(On Wednesday I found the places where the previous owner/owners used to wipe their bogies after picking their noses. That’s a whole different topic though. I’ve been flat out cleaning the car since.)

The black paint around the dials for the heater is all coming off and looks horrible. It’s showing the white plastic underneath.
What I’d like to do is either wrap it or re-spray it: but I’m doing so I will cover over the decals already there.
Do any of you know where I might be able to get these from, to put on after the re-spray?

Thanks in advance.
Jamie
I don't mate, sorry.

You can typically find the actual panel in better condition relatively cheaply though.

It's an easy swap too!

E.g https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/36418935...624&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY