ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick PS request.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I still haven't managed to work out how to use Photoshop properly.
Could I ask someone to do me a very quick favour and lower my car 15mm to emulate the effect of Eibach Pros then 40mm for the Apex/Sportlines.

Last edited:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
That looks quality mate. Exactly what I was looking for. I'm guessing that's about a 40mm drop?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Loony said:
15mm Baz not 50mm ;)
Well it was 15mm for the Pros' and 40mm for the Apex so I could compare but that looks superb. I think it does anyway. Payday on Friday. Woop woop.
P.S. thanks muchly Baz.:cheers:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
That looks more driveable but I don't think it quite hits the same spot as the lower one. Hmmm decisions. Still looks good though.
Are these a good representation of 15mm and 40mm drops Baz or are they only rough? I ask as I'm not too hot on PS at the mo.

Clio MK2 172
there def only rough drops, but you can get a rough idea of what it would look like....I do like the first one best though..... ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
The first one looks like Clarkies old 172. Superb. I think i'll get the -40's then save up for some coilies as I don't think springs alone will achieve the full effect.
Thanks again though bud. Much appreciated.:approve:

Baz 172 said:
there def only rough drops, but you can get a rough idea of what it would look like....I do like the first one best though..... ;)