ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Question.....

Ive got the esp, serv and abs lights on my dash at the mo. Before you suggest brake pedal switch read on lol
Also when braking the car slows down as youd expect no probs but just as its about to come to a stop there is slight juddering from the brake pedal as if the abs is kicking in slightly.

Ive tried adjusting brake pedal switch but im still getting the dash lights and the juddering.

Would a faulty brake pedal switch cause the above or is it something a bit more in depth like abs rings or something?

I go from one prob to another with this car! :mad:

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Clio RS 182
Ive got the esp, serv and abs lights on my dash at the mo. Before you suggest brake pedal switch read on lol
Also when braking the car slows down as youd expect no probs but just as its about to come to a stop there is slight juddering from the brake pedal as if the abs is kicking in slightly.

Ive tried adjusting brake pedal switch but im still getting the dash lights and the juddering.

Would a faulty brake pedal switch cause the above or is it something a bit more in depth like abs rings or something?

I go from one prob to another with this car! :mad:

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Deffo sounds like an abs ring to me mate!