ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Update

St rollin on Borbet
Haven't post a thread for a little while have do a few things fitted a new gearknob & new dash trims because the old ones where damaged ,going to paint the new one when i get a chance ,also gave it a wash today, have a long list of things i am doing next year to the clio they are

Roll Cage
Frt & Rear Strut Brace
Cobra Misano S Seats In Black & Grey
Harness
Ace 198 Alloy Wheels 18 Inch
Smooth Boot
Colour Coding
New Bonnet
New Induction Kit
Maybe A New Back Bumper

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
What does the back look like at the moment, doesn't look like u have a standard rear bumper...

The wheels are nice aswel

Suzuki Ignis Sport
One question for you, u know your gear knob, how easy is it to put the gear into reverse??.... i fitted one of those gear knobs before, and foudn it really hard to put it into reverse, i have to stretch my hand a lot!

White Sti Hatch
Should have went down the road of a Sports Rep imo...still everyone to there own

Looks good mate

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Should have went down the road of a Sports Rep imo...still everyone to there own

Looks good mate

I think a 172 rear bumper on that car would suit the rest of the body kit very nicely! ... very nice and subtle imo.

St rollin on Borbet
not had a problem with the gearknob , may put a 172 bumper on it early next year

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah get a 172 Bumber and your onto a Winner, Definitely wouldn't do 18" Wheels though, Maybe a Cup Spoiler and some Colour Coded Mouldings and then I'd enjoy and save for the Next Car

Andy

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
thats probably the best body kit i have seen for a 1.2, would look good with a 172 rear bumper.

how are the side skirts fitted

St rollin on Borbet
Thanks for the comments guy ,haven't be on for a day or 2 because been having problem with the clio first warning light on dash came on saying there was no brake fluid in it topped that up 2day and now the battery has gone flat so that another job to do tomorrow night ,may be getting some 18 this week of a mate at work