ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Update!

Mini Clubman
Just a few update pics of the car at the minute. Full project thread being wrote.

Would it also be possible for someone to photoshop my wingmirrors kawasaki green (or similar colour) please??

Hope you enjoy, comments welcome....... ;)

Any advice on what to do next would be good too......

2qi5xte.jpg

wtx0xu.jpg

33f3qew.jpg

2cmwu94.jpg

idan48.jpg

rwqnth.gif

xqc26u.jpg

34g0xer.jpg

Thanks Tom

Clio 182 BG
Great car, like the rims and the seats:)

next to do : - batterie in the rear and a roll cage

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Remind me what wheels they are again? :eek:

I'm so tempted to do the same to mine!

340i
Very smart man... It's all come along so quickly, not sure it needs anything else? leave it like that IMO! :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks ace now mate, more carbon would look nice i think, splitter, fog light bits and mirrors?

or go all out and sticker it up like a cup racer ;)

Mini Clubman
Just a few update pics which I forgot to add showing AST topmounts, Angel Works Matched Intets (polished up) and OMP steering wheel.

3e7uh.jpg

j0bq83.jpg

90drtf.jpg

2wrgr9t.jpg

Car also got a bit dirty today after meeting Earpl at Matlock and driving to his house

308fml0.jpg

9kwaqr.jpg
sorry about the photo's, was using iphone

Enjoy! :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks good that! were they a pain to fit in the end? i'll give you a hand next time :rasp:

Mini Clubman
thats an old thread mate. this was posted before u did it lol. i just added a few more bits dude!