ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quickies of my RSi

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
Thought i would post up a couple of pic's of my ickle run around......

DSC01711.jpg

DSC02820.jpg

A couple of reflection shots !!!!!!!:cool:

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

visualize whirled pe
nice colour and condition, the rear arch looks to have held up well.
I'm not too sure about the stickers though, each to there own.

Tangoed Works
Like the stripe a lot, think it would look better with the stickers removed though and w/o the 16v bonnett.

1.8 8v RSi
that has to of had a respray...the paints just too perfect even from when it came fresh out the show room lol....
nice car....i like it....shopping list and k-tech sticks are all i would remove...dont need to hide such beautifull paintwork so much

RenaultSport 172.
as above.

Lovely Car

Lovely Condition

Lovely Colour

But remove all of those stickers!

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
Thanks for the comments...

I decided not to go the usual route of Lexus lights etc, or blend in with every other dull mini hatch on the road.
I am a fan of decals that make your car stand out from the rest, individual not a sheep ;)
I know its not the norm on this site (hence why i havent bothered to put pic's up before) but it does give people something to slate/chat about :)

It hasnt had a re-spray, just a pro cut and polish (brother is a bodyshop manager)
The list is just that, items on the car not just wishfull thinking...
Rear arches are both suffering (not for long)

Cheers Keith

Mint example, whats the mileage, wheels and mirrors look gd, im not sure on the stickers theres a few to many. Any more plans for it?

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
cracks me up when people say they're not a sheep...... Nobody else does these things because they look gash...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Next time i want to do something to it, i will give you a call, to see if it meets your approval ;)

Mileage is 85,000
No more plans, its the Mrs work runner till i get something a little/lot quicker :cool: