ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quife ATB

Turbos.
The concern i have them is down to the Focus RS. It seems each individual car is affected by how good that car's particular diff is. I'd be worried if the same thing happened with buying one for the 172.

Hi All,

I just fitted the quaife atb. and really it's a huge improvment over the stock diff. I don't know about other lsd but this one is really is a great value for the money.

Did you buy it from Motorsports Wheels in Dubai?

Cup'd Monaco 172
ATB is an excellent mod. It doesn't increase understeer, unless you spin both wheels, but up to that point you have more grip. So thats a driver issue, not the diff.

The ATB for my 205 was £500, gutted its so expensive for the clio.

Does anyone have one with ESP? How do they work together?

I think the problems with the Focus RS are just picky, you can't have all the performance mods and not expect some compromise. It would put me off. Plus the clios don't have the low down grunt of the turbo charged Focus.