ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***R.I.P***

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
looks to me like a big side impact, so the driver could have not been at fault.
Wonder if the driver survived that? Hope so, that's a bigun
It's held up pretty well though, the cabin looks okish

182-racing-blue

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
looks to me like a big side impact, so the driver could have not been at fault.
Wonder if the driver survived that? Hope so, that's a bigun
It's held up pretty well though, the cabin looks okish

The description mentions lamp post!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172cup
held up well tbqfh (depending on severity of impact of course)

engine hasn't moved, nothing pushed through the cabin, safety shell working well. Considering it looks like he hit the lampost at his knee at 1000 miles per hour, i'd be glad i had a 5 star car

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
theres no way all that damage was done in the crash I think the owners gone around it and dented some more panels to make sure it's a write off.

doesnt look like the eat airbags fired

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
just seems a hell of a lot of damage for hitting a lamp post add to the fact that the airbags didnt fire, the dent that looks more out of place is the one in the roof.

I used work as part of a big body shop in stoke so saw cars coming in quite often never any with every single panel damaged like this

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  172 Cup 2003
just seems a hell of a lot of damage for hitting a lamp post add to the fact that the airbags didnt fire, the dent that looks more out of place is the one in the roof.

I used work as part of a big body shop in stoke so saw cars coming in quite often never any with every single panel damaged like this

Agree...if it was side impact why would the front engine tension bar be so badly pushed back?

Prob was rolled in a watch this moment and hit the lamp post and just to make sure the guy gave it a few dingds....but saying that if it was an insure job why wouldn't it be a recored write off??

Let's get moulder and skully

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Iceberg 172
I'd guess that's hit the lamppost hard on the drivers side, at which point he car will have spun all over the place like a top wrecking the front end, and judging by the roof said lamppost then toppled on top of it..... More like a score draw than 10-nil to the lamppost, I'd say.

Driver will have been very lucky to walk away from that, but the side airbags have deployed (pic 2) which is consistent with a side impact. SW bag may well only deploy with a frontal impact.