ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R.O.C 2007 Pics

FF 182
What a superb event!! Shame it was lacking in the supporter department but the racing was still great fun!

IMGP1903.jpg

IMGP1898.jpg

IMGP1896.jpg

FF 182
Thats the one thing i was dissapointed with was the turnout. I do think it was just to do with poor advertising. So many people i know did not know about this event. Never mind maybe a better turnout next year.

Renaultsport 220T
Probably to do with the ticket prices being a lot more than they were in Paris last year, and half of Europe not turning up.

FF Blackgold 182
Agreed that there seemed to be a poor turnout. Advertising was pretty pants tbh for it and they only started advertising it on tv about 6 weeks ago. It was a good day out and Kovaleinen (sp) binning the Aston was a high point! Crowd went nuts! Also the Colin McCrae tribute was superb and very well observed. We were sat on the same tier as you by the looks of things, further along to the right roughly inline with the podium. Good pics btw. :)

172, Tiguan
Was on all afternoon on Sky which I was quite impressed with. They kept saying 50,000 were there, but it looked nearer 10,000 to me!

FF 182
Was on all afternoon on Sky which I was quite impressed with. They kept saying 50,000 were there, but it looked nearer 10,000 to me!

I think you have to remember it is 90,000 so looks really empty even if there is still 50,000. Yeah andy priaux beating an out of control n24 was definatley the high point.

H22A7 Accord Type R
I was there! Me and 6 others went down for the weekend lol! Best weekend ever, such a laugh......... The Aston crossing the line sideways, before crashing into the barriers was superb! And we had a similar view to you also, by the looks of it!! :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Was awesome ,I didnt get any photos but was such a good time, I had great seats, Which i struggled to get believe it or not looking at the turnout.

To be fair, it seemed to be very very full where i was seating, and the empty areqas where over the other side, and the pics only show the empty area lol.

How good is the camera on the ropes too lol?

That dude on the BMW bike was a loon!

The good seats were expensive, that's ultimately why I didn't go!

Compared to an event like Goodwood FoS (where the view is as good as you make it) it didn't seem like good value at all.

Clio 200 Raider
The good seats were expensive, that's ultimately why I didn't go!

Compared to an event like Goodwood FoS (where the view is as good as you make it) it didn't seem like good value at all.

i suppose it was quite expensive we sat near the front and they were £75:eek: