ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R- Sport differences

Nippy white cup

Had my car RRd on Sat. Couldnt believe it, no increase in power at all!!

The car is much faster than b4, the only difference it made was the torque curve was totally different to b4. Kicks in much lower down the rev range, and smoothly increases thru the revs

Has anyone else had the ECU and knows if the BHP has increased. Ill just have to see what happens at York

Nippy white cup

Yes m8. Revs to about 8000rpm now. Even though it hasnt seemed to add any power, it really is much quicker than b4. Now it can pull 40 in 1st, 70 in 2nd, 100 in 3rd and so on..

Nissan R35 GT-R

I wouldnt worry about power (penis size) talk. Put the car against the clock and you will see its faster in every situation you can test. My 0-60 is down to 6 seconds thanks to the 40mph first gear.

Rangerover Supercharged

Hey Chris nice to meet ya on Saturday, glad to see your not to dissapointed with the results, Ill see ya in York on Sunday to see the what difference it has really made.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 10 September 2003

Ill try to get something sorted for the printouts but I aint got a scanner or a Digi camera yet
But I have...

I can take pics of them when I come over then post them up on here.

Nippy white cup

Np m8. Have no prob postin them now I know it definately know it doesnt make a difference what hp I have...the times tell all! I really want to get an AP22 to see what me accel times are now. Must bee near 15secs to 100 and low 6s to 60. Do we get a club discount off someone for them. Getting the Cup decat next, should make a nice difference on the strip....watch out Adi...mwahahahahahaha!;)

Well have to meet up m8, Im at a wedding this weekend. Could probably bob over one dinner time. I get 1hour from 12-1. Whens yours m8...those long straights near your works are perfect for a blast!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Np m8. Have no prob postin them now I know it definately know it doesnt make a difference what hp I have...the times tell all!

Yeah, power figures are just pub talk anyway, its times that matter!

I really want to get an AP22 to see what me accel times are now. Must bee near 15secs to 100 and low 6s to 60. Do we get a club discount off someone for them.

My mate has one, so Ill ask if I can borrow it.

In fact, he was selling it last time I heard, I can ask how much if ya want?!

Getting the Cup decat next, should make a nice difference on the strip....watch out Adi...mwahahahahahaha!

The bug has bitten then...

Well have to meet up m8, Im at a wedding this weekend. Could probably bob over one dinner time. I get 1hour from 12-1. Whens yours m8...those long straights near your works are perfect for a blast!

Yeah, that straight in front of my work is perfect for AP22 runs as its long, flat and straight!

How far from Samlesbury do you work?!

Or I can come over one night?!

Nippy white cup

Im alright tomoz if you want? do you mean at lunch?

How much does your m8 want for the AP22. Why is he selling?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Im alright tomoz if you want? do you mean at lunch?

Yeah, lunch is ok for me, but it may be busy at that time?!

Whenevers good for you really...

How much does your m8 want for the AP22. Why is he selling?

Not sure how much he wants, but its not that old and hardly used.

He bought it, played with it, then doesnt really use it so he was thinking of selling it.

Will ask him...

Suzuki SV1000S

Guys just wondered where you got your Chips done and the price, Also are you running them with Induction Kits too.

Nippy white cup

I have a Pipercross ind kit on. Probably better with out but sounds very good and with a 14.41 I dont think its doing any harm!

Bought my ECU from Rsport in Wimbledon. Do a search as there is plenty on here about em. Fitting is easy, apart from removing the first cover, and the difference is quite significant.