ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** R-Sport ECU Fitting Guide **

Nissan R35 GT-R

Hi everyone.

I while back when I had to remove my dashboard on my Cup I found the ClioSport article really useful, so I have decided to do the same sort of thing for anyone fitting an R-Sport (or similar) ECU.

Have a look here:

http://brandon.frost.users.btopenworld.com/ecu.htmhttp://brandon.frost.users.btopenworld.com/ecu.htm

Let me know what you all think :D

Best regards

Laurence

P.S. If anyone wants this hosted on ClioSport then could a member of admin PM me with an email address to send the files to.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nice work mate, this should deffo go into the Guides section of Cliosport.

Nissan R35 GT-R

Do you mean the imobiliser code?

If so, I believe the R-Sport ECU comes with a blank number, and once you use it for the first time, the key number gets written to the ECU and they are syncronised from this point onwards.

172, Tiguan

Is there a link to see how much this new ecu is?

And it was mentioned elsewhere, but will it work on a cup with CC?

Is there power gains, or is it all about throttle response and midrange?

Sorry for all the Qs

Nissan R35 GT-R

Well if there are torque gains there are power gains. No one has taken an otherwise standard Cup to a rolling road and done a before and after run to see how much better it is though.

If there were 2 Cups - 1 with standard ECU and 1 with R-Sport ECU I could tell which was which without going anywhere near the redline almost straight away.

As for the other questions, youd have to ask R-Sport. Search back through old threads for their contact details.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Frosty on 29 July 2003

Well if there are torque gains there are power gains. No one has taken an otherwise standard Cup to a rolling road and done a before and after run to see how much better it is though.
But I plan to do it with mine...

172, Tiguan

did a quick search and can tell im gonna be there for ever....

anyone got contact details or cost...

Frosty, as for the guide it looks really good, cheers

Nissan R35 GT-R

Im gonna be speaking to them soon because Ive got the need for a few more bits too. Know what I mean ;)

GOT ONE OF THESE R SPORT ECUS WELL SPENT MONEY

BUT A QUESTION I AM GETTING A BMC CDA IND KIT WILL THE FUELING BE ALRIGHT WITH THIS ECU OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE REMAPPED?