ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r0bCliO's clio :-)

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Recently lowered 60mm but thinking off going a bit more :( just think it should scrap more speed bumps......

005.jpg

cropfromrear.jpg

HDRandhighlight.jpg

saturatefromback.jpg

sepia.jpg

[IMGhttp://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/R0bR/sepiaoldskoolandbumpertouch.jpg[/IMG]
006.jpg

cropandclonehighlight.jpg

cropandclone.jpg

and my best...

sepiaoldskoolandbumpertouch-1.jpg

and i thought i would throw this old photo in of what she looked like before...

signi.jpg

RB 182 Cup
looking good, should settle more looks only 40. Put some locking wheel nuts on those wheels!!! they're to nice to loose

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
cheers everyone never even thought of a 172 cup spoiler!! fog lights are going on maybe after chrimbo now and i need front bumper repairing slightly photoshop doesnt work in real life unfortunately :-(

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
anyone any ideas on where to find a cup spolier? had a quick look on ebay and couldnt find anything!

Evo 8 MR
You don't seem to like the front end much. Doesn't look as low as one would imagine that considering you've gone 60mm if I lowered mine that much it's a**e would be scraping the floor.

Black Gold Trophy
^yeah still seems very high! Needs a 172/dynamique rear spoiler and some skirts etc... I know that is essentially making it look like a sport, but I only really like the look of the sport models if I'm honest