ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R14CUP on track.

R14 CUP
Yesterday i went to Blyton on a track day with a few others guys from here. Whiteley, Jord etc...

Great day, the car performed exceptionally well. I felt so much confident on the limit, it seemed to have so much mechanical grip & i was only running on road tyres.

Car performed faultlessly on the day.

However on the way home, it seems the brakes took a bit of a battering and started to judder, plus a ball joint has collapsed. Nothing major that can't be fixed.

Anyway, heres the pictures.

1_zps568fddde.jpg

2_zps0bb19e66.jpg

3_zps9aa2b9e1.jpg

4_zps42f4c980.jpg

5_zps025155e4.jpg

6_zpsd589ba12.jpg

7_zps4535b428.jpg

Thanks,
Jamie

Cup In bits
Looks proper that, my idea of a perfect cup exterior wise. Makes me want to by a minter for the road.

R14 CUP
Thanks for all the comments. Yeah, the car is pretty much perfect, that's why it's looked the same for the last five years or so...!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
As I said on fb Jamie looks well! Always wish I had taken it on track when I owned it