ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26 engine bay update & some Middo Sport badges!

Got a few new bits again - most obvious is the new samco intake pipe - looks good and has improved the induction sound a bit plus my mate that also has one said he is getting better mpg too (for some reason - not sure why though!)

anyway hope you like

Picture1002.jpg

Picture1005.jpg

Also big Thanks you to Middo for doing a top job on my door badges

Picture1013.jpg

Picture1008.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Those side strips need lacquering Tim. Looks good otherwise.

I can't see any reason why Bertie is getting better MPG, must be a glitch TBH.

side strips are a b**ch to be honest - bit poor on Renault's behalf - on the clio 172/182 they are nice and smooth but these are basically just black plastic painted strips - still have the little nobbles all over them which makes them an absolute b**ch to polish - can rub the polish off - look again the next day and there is loads left - have to scrub hard to get it off - really am tempted to get them smoothed and sprayed

Clio
side strips are a b**ch to be honest - bit poor on Renault's behalf - on the clio 172/182 they are nice and smooth but these are basically just black plastic painted strips - still have the little nobbles all over them which makes them an absolute b**ch to polish - can rub the polish off - look again the next day and there is loads left - have to scrub hard to get it off - really am tempted to get them smoothed and sprayed

i see what you mean, they look abit matt :(

TeZ

Non RS : (
I would they look gash at close inspection,

Wicked ba tho tim really impressive also Middo thumbs up there son , the red is bob on.

M

mini-valver

Quality! I know the ball ache the paint was to get aswell! Paid off though ;)

I like the inserts good work there from Middo as usual:)

I have some questions,
the engine itself looks boring as though, why on earth did they put a massive palstic cover over the engine ?? Does it look better with the cover off ?

Is that dv atmospheric or re circulating ?

1.2 MK2 PH2
i love the R26 tbh... but i would say get the strips redone tbf cos renault has basiclly dropped a bollock...

cock mobile.
What's this doing in Clio pics? lol

Looks very nice, Samco looks the part, still not sure if it's worth forking out for though.

P

Paul Common 666

Looks really nice. I like the colour combination on the door badges :approve: