ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26.R Alloys

197 cup
Hi,

I was thinking about having my black speedlines sprayed the same red as the R26.R wheels. Would someone be able to photoshop them for me to see if it looks any good? These pics below are the best i have to hand so if there not any good il take some more.

Thanks Shaun.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 50
they wont be 26.R alloys though will they? Just red speedlines ;)

will look cool, if i'm honest though yours looks great as it is!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nah, 99% people point and stare (for the wrong reasons)

;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, 99% people point and stare (for the wrong reasons)

;)

When you're already mm's off the ground and have a loud exhaust those 99% already think your a w**ker so might aswell finish it off with red wheels lol

But I agree, i wouldn't want to be riding on red all day every day since it does attract bad attention and comments.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ha! Fair play! I'd have to black the wheels if i bought a R26R with red alloys!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Quick shop (as in only did the face of the alloy and the wrong colour lol).. the other pic is too dark to even bother trying.

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 45
  197 cup
they wont be 26.R alloys though will they? Just red speedlines ;)

will look cool, if i'm honest though yours looks great as it is!

Nah they wont but it will make a change from my black ones. Just getting bored with mine feel like a change lol.

Thanks for the PS, im going to get a price next week and go from there.

More poke than viagr
Definatly do it, dont be a sheep like everyone else lol :rasp: :eek:

TheDuck sprayed his wheels red but never fitted them which was a shame...

I have pics at home that show jsut how amazingly brilliant this would look, will try and remember to post some later.

As Tom said, never fitted mine, was all ready to, and then there was a change in circumstances and now the missus uses it :(

197 cup
I have pics at home that show jsut how amazingly brilliant this would look, will try and remember to post some later.

As Tom said, never fitted mine, was all ready to, and then there was a change in circumstances and now the missus uses it :(

That would be great if you could post a pic, I can get them done fairly cheap for cash by a renault approved bodyshop. What would you do about the small diamond in the centre? I was thinking carbon...

197 cup
It will look tackier than that world series sticker.
Do em white if you have to paint something.

White would look good but i had white on previous car and there a sod to keep clean.

As for the world series sticker it was already on there when i bought it and i dont dislike it tbh.

That would be great if you could post a pic, I can get them done fairly cheap for cash by a renault approved bodyshop. What would you do about the small diamond in the centre? I was thinking carbon...

Did mine anthracite,

apparently dont have pics anymore btw, sorry