ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 14K

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a letter from the dealer i brought my 182 from with a A4 flyer advertising the F1 R27 for 13999 the pic is LY and it don't have any smallprint saying things like matalic extra etc which i find strange

sw1

Clio 172
Bargain go for it, especially from a main dealer.

What I'm wondering is why they trying to shift them so cheap....what's coming round the corner that's what I want to know.

especially as they are limited edition.

Standard 197's seem to be more expensive then R27's for some reason.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
yeah i got the same letter today..thought it was a pretty good deal.

Golf R
liquid yellow will be on top of that price... all dealers have the option to sell the R27 now at 13995. some inc metallic paint at that price but some don't.

i'll eat my hat if you pay 13995 for an R27 in LY! ;)

Burgandy 174 sport t
If they are desperate enough and have a ly in stock they will sell it for 14k id put money on it

Mk4 .:R32
how much are they mean't to be? about 16k?
Saw a R26 for sale near me recently for 19k with 4k miles on it. Looks well nice but very expensive

Lee

BMW M2C
Suttonpark in sutton coldfield West Midlands

http://www.suttonparkrenault.co.uk/

Have you seen the new place? Much better than the pokey old dive it used to be. I used to get my 172 and 182 serviced there.

A few dealers have been knocking them out at that price.

I wish I could change now, as I'm not so sure on the Cup anymore. I don't think it's going to be exactly what I want, which the Trophy was.

MG ZS180 Mk2
I was offered the showroom LY R27 with climate, xenons, mirrors, auto lights/wipers and cornering lights for £15900ish at a dealer at the weekend.

I didn't go for it as I then decided on a blue one. I didn't like the LY in the sun (to gold for me) and there were a couple of marks on the car (one was about 1.5mm by 5mm and down to the primer).
I could have been driving around in it next weekend but now I want a blue one, I have to wait to the end of November!

Found out someone else bought it later that day but it didn't matter then.

Still, something to look forward to.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Suttonpark in sutton coldfield West Midlands

http://www.suttonparkrenault.co.uk/

Have you seen the new place? Much better than the pokey old dive it used to be. I used to get my 172 and 182 serviced there.

A few dealers have been knocking them out at that price.

I wish I could change now, as I'm not so sure on the Cup anymore. I don't think it's going to be exactly what I want, which the Trophy was.

No no seen it yet
i dont think i would buy a car from them unless it was the best deal by a long way as i did not like the customer service in the the service department it took them 2 weeks to replace a powered steering hose that split because i quote "we are to busy getting all the new cars ready for the new customers" so in other words you have paid so f**k off.

Lee

BMW M2C
Lovely looking place.

I got my last two from Renault Birmingham, but the next one will come from Renault Cannock as it's down the road from my house.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
No no seen it yet
i dont think i would buy a car from them unless it was the best deal by a long way as i did not like the customer service in the the service department it took them 2 weeks to replace a powered steering hose that split because i quote "we are to busy getting all the new cars ready for the new customers" so in other words you have paid so f**k off.

Same old Renault then :rolleyes:

:lolup: YIP JUST BOUGHT MINE FOR 13988 BUT MET PAINT EXTRA DEAL ONLY LASTS TIL END OF MONTH HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR LY
Just got a letter from the dealer i brought my 182 from with a A4 flyer advertising the F1 R27 for 13999 the pic is LY and it don't have any smallprint saying things like matalic extra etc which i find strange

An orange one
i just been offered one for this price too...i was almost tempted!! lol

racing blue for me please!! meggy 18's and H&R's! :)

NEED V6!
197 F1 @ sutton Park

Just had a advertisement from renault stating that i can buy an 197 in liquid yellow for £13,999, called sutton park in warwick an overed me over the phone that price including sport corner xenons folding wing mirror's, minted.

Carn't beleive they are going to these lenghts to sell a car that is worth £17,500 but with buying the car for £13,999 is a bargin.

jon

NEED V6!
Re: 197 F1 @ sutton Park

have they got a website??
SPNew1.gif

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

ID & metalics are extra, why are they giving them away.

Cup is due soon ;)

Inferno 182

i got this through the post and as said before 'picture for illustration purposes' so no way are you gonna get a LY one

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS

Arnold Clark are doing them at this price too.

Cheap as Chips

Why are they being given away? Are Renault clearing the decks for something else?

Steve