ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 14K

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
^^^^^
After i was treated like sh!t with them i went to wolves and TBH they were really good could not fault them

Wolves is where i got my 182.The director of Renault UK is based there,which is probably why there good at there job

SLK 350
Might have to enquire about one of these, wasn't going to touch a vanilla 197, but these are looking like a bargain at this price. Will call and enquire about finance me thinks.

How many R27s have actually been sold? Run was set for 500 but there don't appear to have been many sold. Even the Trophy was heavily discounted towards the end of its run, so this doesn't surprise me.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think they make a few more than they need just to be safe,and when the time comes they just do good eals on them

Golf R
at the time the offers started i think there was something like 230ish sold iirc from a post on renaultsport.

must almost all be sold by now i should think

Nissan Pulsar GTiR
Re: 197 F1 @ sutton Park

Cup is due soon ;)
Oh no it's not. :rasp:

The only reason they're selling them so cheap is, they need to sell all the R27 cars, which has the Cup chassis pack, so that they can sell the Cup chassis pack (which will be around £600) for the 'normal' 197 models.

There is no specific Cup model, the R27 filled those shoes ! ;)

Just to add, Martins Renault in Basingstoke also have the deal on. The other half ordered a R27, with Black paint, xenons and electric folding mirrors for about £14500 (100% part ex'd for a Lotus Elise) 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
  Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
So will the cup have the nice seats as well as the improved suspension?

As importantly, will it either add 15bhp or loose 100kg?

Steve

RB 182
Just called the warwick branch and the lady said that any extra's seen on the website are added ontop of the £13,999 price :( I guess you might be able to budge them on a few things...

yellow182jon, what exactly did they tell you? did you get the persons name in sales?

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
Well I'm going to test drive an F1. Might be back in a Clio (well strictly speaking it'll be my wife's car ;) ).

Steve

Various
Right spoke to loacl dealer today and he wanted £15,100 for the car with the extras i wanted. (Xenons, Climate, Folding mirrors in Red)

Some folk on hear have said they are getting quoted £14k with Climate and Xenons, are you just mischief making ar is this true, if so what dealers so we can all get them for that price.

ST
Slim i really doubt you'll get an R27 with Xenons, Climate and folding mirrors for 14k...is red an option??

Where are you based mate?

I got mine from Parks of Hamilton in East Kilbride, if your going in there ask for Andy Gray, he's a top boy and knows his RenoSports well..

Drop me a pm if you want more info.

Cheers.

Various
Slim i really doubt you'll get an R27 with Xenons, Climate and folding mirrors for 14k...is red an option??

Where are you based mate?

I got mine from Parks of Hamilton in East Kilbride, if your going in there ask for Andy Gray, he's a top boy and knows his RenoSports well..

Drop me a pm if you want more info.

Cheers.

Cheers, i will go up tomorrow and speak to him, saying that i hate PArks and think their cars are very over priced, and their servicing is cr@p, woudnt ask them to put air in my tyres let alone anything else.

There are definatly some folk on here talking about £14k with xenons and climate.

SC 172 FF
Slim....go to your local dealer and explain that you know several people who have got a better deal and if they cant match what other people have bought there cars for you will go the next local dealer and see if they can....im sure they will knock abit more off for you!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Wheres jeremy townsend when you need him.Anyone know him well enough for a txt or e-mail to see exactly what is coming out soon

Clio R27
Hello All - Just Registered, picked my car up on Saturday ;)

Black R27 with the following extra's:

Xenons
Climate
Folding Mirrors

For £15,200

Hadn't noticed this thread before, but I figure I wasn't ripped off too badly!!

Loving the car btw, came from a 2005 Elise 111R (sold cos of house purchase) and it still feels great through the bends - accelleration isn't quite there but will def be able to live with it :)

Anyone know much about ITG or Miltech??

Turks

Nissan Pulsar GTiR
Hello All - Just Registered, picked my car up on Saturday ;)

Black R27 with the following extra's:

Xenons
Climate
Folding Mirrors

For £15,200

Hadn't noticed this thread before, but I figure I wasn't ripped off too badly!!

Loving the car btw, came from a 2005 Elise 111R (sold cos of house purchase) and it still feels great through the bends - accelleration isn't quite there but will def be able to live with it :)

Turks
My other half has just sold here 2003 Elise 111S for a black R27 with xenons, folding mirrors and decal delete. Here's isn't arriving until mid to late October though.

What a small world. :)

Clio R27
Isn't it just!! Get her to add those decals back, they look great on the black car, same colour as the wheels it all just gels together ;-)

SC 172 FF
I visited reno in stourbridge and in sutton on saturday....sutton told me the £13,999 deal was only on what ever R27s they already had in storage and any extras are chargable.

Reno in stourbridge didn't have the same deal on but they could do 0% finance at £16,400 for one.

Going back to the cup, theres a road version of the cup out soon, they have just got rid of a few things like AC!

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/e-newsletter/story.asp?ArticleID=1789

£14k is a stupidly good price isn't it? Already we're seeing huge discounts then, and this time on so called special editions. I'm not sure which way to view this;

1/ There are very few 197s being sold.
2/ The are selling well, but they want us to have the car for far less than most people would pay anyway.

Hmmmm. I guess it's all good for us :)

I visited reno in stourbridge and in sutton on saturday....sutton told me the £13,999 deal was only on what ever R27s they already had in storage and any extras are chargable.

Reno in stourbridge didn't have the same deal on but they could do 0% finance at £16,400 for one.

Going back to the cup, theres a road version of the cup out soon, they have just got rid of a few things like AC!

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/e-newsletter/story.asp?ArticleID=1789

They tried that line on me at Sewards in Portsmouth. It's a load of c**k and bull.
I put a post up on the renaultsport forum, in the dealer sales section saying that I was looking for an Ultra Red R27, with xenons.

The next morning some salesman working at Masters Pm'd me and by the next day I had ordered the car and it is a FACTORY ORDER.
The car will turn up in November.

Trophy #267
definitely, i spoke to sutton park burton and told the same thing, factory build (not that im buying one buy trying to convinve myself to...)

Also @ Roy

3) clio Vs discounted megane was far to close to perhaps more price fixing to maintain more of a gap between the models. God for inital buyers but crap on those already paid out tho and still does s**t for ability of the market to hold the price of any renault (bar the vee)