ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 Heritage info out...

RB R27
yay, I have one of 36 RB R27s :D

I bought mines second hand, and within 4 hours the engine blew :( Not my faul btw :p Good job that was all, and I didn't crash because of it ;)

RB R27
Yeah they put a whole new engine in it for me, so it was all good :D A conrod blew out of the back of the block, massive hole where it used to be :p

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
not really suprised by the low number of racing blues, i really dont think the 197 suits it at all, Nimbus FTW

RB R27
I think mines is 364, kinda an awkward number to remember, not like 300 ;)

It wasn't a new engine when I got it, it had done 6000 odd miles, but yeah it still shouldn't have blow.

172cup
any pics of the white one? Although it does say no decals on it, so i suppose its just like a 197cup?

on a tangent, sorry... but was looking at the number of 172cups sold in the UK. Was wondering just how many there are left of them.. gotta be at least half surely?

Barge
any pics of the white one?

on a tangent, sorry... but was looking at the number of 172cups sold in the UK. Was wondering just how many there are left of them.. gotta be at least half surely?

i reckon a fair few have been wrapped. half i'd say could be optimistic haha.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Jimbo666's car

2437473798_724f6584a2.jpg

It does have all the decals btw

Barge
Shut it mouth!!! i love the RB...yours is lush but RB suits the 182 better imo

Red looks lovely in the 197 :quiet:

sssssssssssssssssssssssh.

Alan's red one is lurrrrrrrrsh like. :approve:

order of preference...
1) RB (clearly)
2) Nimbus
3) LY
4) Red
5) Albi
6) Jimbo's white
7) black

Focus ST
I think i prefer the red ones as they're mint with anth wheels and lowered

LY, forgot about that bugger! LY FTW!!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
My old demo was #023/500

Black with Xenons

Was lovely. Since I sold it, it's had a New Engine and Drivers Rearo seat:

:(

White clique
nice find, excellent!

now I can see why I've found it so hard to get the one I want, nimbus with climate / xenons / cornering lights, there are only 22 out there (maximum)!

i am very surprised there are not more nimbuses

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i guess they won't do any data for the normal 197 until an updated version comes out.

i'd like to see how many cars came with nothing and in nimbus. lol poverty spec for Sebby ;)