ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 Wash & Wax

R27
After seeing a spec of dirt on the Clio I had to clean her (also could of had something to do with being bored). Just some boring driveway shots i'm afraid, also the car is still totally standard.

p1010802l.jpg

p1010799u.jpg

p1010804mg.jpg

p1010809.jpg

p1010810u.jpg

p1010815c.jpg

Just need to actually start driving her now :eek:

p1010817w.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
<3 Albi, pictures do not do that colour justice, at all.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You again!!!!!! Fcuk off Primary School Blue!!!

Lovely! Nicest colour?!....Hummm....Equal with Nimbus imo!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You mean French Racing Blue? You mean the National colour of French motorsport, as historic and prestigious as British Racing Green?

...or am I getting confused?

Weo

Harpham, the sticker is a " championship winner sticker" for 2005+2006 iirc when Renault won f1 season? (the circular sticker)

Car looks a beaute! Get a cup spoiler on her! IMO would look ten times better!

R27
love it! you have done 1,100 miles more than me :eek: i need to rack some miles up too

Haha at least i'm not the only one who looks at my car more than I drive it.

<3 Albi, pictures do not do that colour justice, at all.

Totally agree

Looks very nice dude :)

What is that sticker on the rear window? Always wondered and have never seen one close up?

This is the best picture I have of the sticker, taken a long time ago. P.S I need to get along to the next meet your at after seeing your photography skills :cool:

p1010079g.jpg

Harpham, the sticker is a " championship winner sticker" for 2005+2006 iirc when Renault won f1 season? (the circular sticker)

Car looks a beaute! Get a cup spoiler on her! IMO would look ten times better!

Still unsure on which spoiler I like, it varies day to day but I do like the cup spoiler at the moment. May have to invest soon.

Looks epic that does. Love a nice R27. Hits home just how ugly the 200 is.

Nimbus pwns all though. Hewn from a solid billet of win.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks awesome mate, TBH I wouldn't bother with the cup spoiler I think they're a little obvious and chavy