ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R34 GT-R V-Spec II

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thanks to people for the kind comments, unfortunately it is mine that was taken. Had a CAT1 alarm and immobilizer on it but according to police they look to have cloned my key when viewing it.

Some of the comments on my insurance, yes if they do pay out then okay but the thing is this type of car in the exact spec i had are fetching £45k+ in Japan (thats if you can find one) trying to prove to an insurance company the value of a 13 year old car is not going to be easy and so far they have been nothing but helpful. Yes there was no tracker but this car spends all its life in a secure lockup, its been out 10 times in 6 months and every time i am within distance of it. This time i took it out and went to what i thought was a secure car park with around 5 cameras in the car park and four security guards on duty. Yet these petty low life scum still took it.

They have footage of them taking it they are asian one is short stocky with stubble, and the other guy is tall and skinny with glasses.

I am in shock, and yes as someone said its a bit of metal but to me was more than that i saved all my life been a dream car and would like to know what happened to it or gone to someone who would care for it like i did. I only decided to sell it if i got a good offer anything else would of kept it. Luckily i wasn't hurt but was an eye opener.

But at the moment i am £40k missing, i wouldn't wish this on anyone. Thank you for the shares was last seen M6 going North just before Stoke.

Absolute scum of the earth mate. I 'm sure you'll sort it with the insurance.
Good luck.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I hope you get the best possible outcome, whatever that may be for you, full cash or car back.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Shocking. One of the main reasons I've never owned a MK2 FRS yet, scumbags everywhere.

I'd say I hope you get it back but I'm more hopefull that the insurance company stop being c*nts and pay you what it is worth.

Absolutely stunning car aswell.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks to people for the kind comments, unfortunately it is mine that was taken. Had a CAT1 alarm and immobilizer on it but according to police they look to have cloned my key when viewing it.

Some of the comments on my insurance, yes if they do pay out then okay but the thing is this type of car in the exact spec i had are fetching £45k+ in Japan (thats if you can find one) trying to prove to an insurance company the value of a 13 year old car is not going to be easy and so far they have been nothing but helpful. Yes there was no tracker but this car spends all its life in a secure lockup, its been out 10 times in 6 months and every time i am within distance of it. This time i took it out and went to what i thought was a secure car park with around 5 cameras in the car park and four security guards on duty. Yet these petty low life scum still took it.

They have footage of them taking it they are asian one is short stocky with stubble, and the other guy is tall and skinny with glasses.

I am in shock, and yes as someone said its a bit of metal but to me was more than that i saved all my life been a dream car and would like to know what happened to it or gone to someone who would care for it like i did. I only decided to sell it if i got a good offer anything else would of kept it. Luckily i wasn't hurt but was an eye opener.

But at the moment i am £40k missing, i wouldn't wish this on anyone. Thank you for the shares was last seen M6 going North just before Stoke.

Wow.

Any news yet ?