ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1992 Mazda RX7 FD3S Type R

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Took it out the other night for the first time in months. It still scares the s**t out of me when it comes on boost.

It was all but sold a few months ago by an older guy who wanted to race it. He ran compression tests and had a good look underneath it and was pleased but there were some disagreements between him and his son who were going halves on it and they didn't bother showing up again.

My original plan was to track it, but then I bought a house so that ended that. I have a few other bits going on in the next few months so it shall remain stored as an expensive ornament until I can get it road legal again and drive it to my new place. That is unless someone wants to buy it. But I'll probably get a new wing, some underseal and maybe a wrap before that happens as I think it's appearance would put some people off lol.

I'll post a video or two later of it on idle (not posting any driving vids LOL). It does sound great, but the sound of a rotary isn't for everyone.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I do, I'm not one for posting many pics on forums tbh, don't even have a thread on the BMW! lol

Have 3 videos uploading, nothing exciting but the rotary lovers will like the noise. @Gavin.