ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R34 GT-R V-Spec II

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well considering my driving all started out in a 172 and now I'm back looking for a 182 daily so spending some good old time back on here again thought i would share my little gem i don't use much but when i do i feel like a kid. Enjoy...

Specs
2002 R34 GTR Victory Spec II
Imported July 2015
Bayside blue
Carbon bonnet
Carbon diffuser
Nismo Exhaust
Nismo Downpipes
Nismo Decatt
Nismo LMGT4 Bronze (18x9.5J ET12)
Greddy OLED boost controller
HKS suspension
HKS metal gaskets
Apexi Air filters
Benchmark coilpacks
Running 430hp
image.jpg1_zpsgm2daqir.jpg

Photo%2003-08-2015%2009%2024%2041_zpscv1ylfa5.jpg

Trip to the ring in September, if you have never been got to be done hell of a place.
Photo%2015-09-2015%2018%2001%2014_zpsuhgljsio.jpg

Photo%2014-09-2015%2011%2002%2027_zps6n7prl66.jpg

Photo%2012-09-2015%2010%2029%2057_zpstbunfhak.jpg

Interior is black in the V-SpecII rather than grey, looks more modern.
2015-03-23%2016.51.18_zpszd2fatvj.jpg

The heart of it, love the sound of the straight 6
7889ee6d-1c8a-4c64-a217-f93edaeafabf_zpsqlbtjewx.jpg

Mine and my friends 99 V-spec
Photo%2015-08-2015%2011%2040%2015_zps29lkusrw.jpg

Photo%2013-09-2015%2010%2042%2030_zpseyzmhxoz.jpg

And this clean all under it so doesn't come out in the rain or winter months :(
Photo%2029-08-2015%2013%2025%2052_zpszkfyepmm.jpg

Monaco 172
WOW that is awesome!

My only gripe is I prefer the standard wheels but you're still winning at life!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh yes!

Bayside Blue too. Colour code the top half of the splitter and it's perfect.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers guys, got all original parts and got nismo skirting to be fitted and getting the splitter colour coded bayside just got to get round to it :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wowowowowow! You kept that hidden for a while dude! Coolest car on the forum!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Wowowowowow! You kept that hidden for a while dude! Coolest car on the forum!
Just been lurking, watching other peoples motors :) cheers very special car to own and drive for something from the early 2000s the way this drives and handles is just beautiful so fun and balanced.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Can't stop looking at the pics!
Any chance I could come for a passenger ride some time?!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Can't stop looking at the pics!
Any chance I could come for a passenger ride some time?!
Haha yer I find myself just staring at it in the garage for no reason, yer can't see a problem with that will soon be away though till spring going to kill me to lock it away.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Haha yer I find myself just staring at it in the garage for no reason, yer can't see a problem with that will soon be away though till spring going to kill me to lock it away.

Don't blame you, would love one if I had garage space free!

Let me know whenever you're around mate if it's ok and I'll come straight over. My mate had an 800bhp+ R33 GTR that he used to drag race that was brutal, and his brother has a standard R34 GTR in blue like yours, completely standard with less than 10k miles that sits in his garage and never moves!

Teg
I drove an R34 GTR on an experience day can't remember the exact power figure but that was around the 400 mark... God when that thing came on boost :eek:penmouth: Scary lol.

Looks amazing pal... Think I prefer the Integra though:flushed:

Impreza RB5 #054
Easily nicest car on here.

Prices seem to be going up quite a bit too, Christ knows how high they'll get once they become legal in the US.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Looks f**king fantastic mate! SO goddam jealous right now.
I would give my left nut, my night nut and the 15 for one. 😂

Who did you use to import it?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers for the comments, nice hearing people say best car :smile: didn't think it would get this much approval thought the majority on here were in to the German whips. But not met anyone that doesn't like these, the attention it was getting at the ring was incredible.

Also amazing the condition it is in for being 2002 still got the plastic covers on the trim! The Japanese know how to look after there cars.

As for pricing i bought this in March when prices were a lot lower, would of loved to afforded the 'V-SpecII NUR' (Comes with a forged engine and uprated turbos) but they are at the £45k mark

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Looks f**king fantastic mate! SO goddam jealous right now.
I would give my left nut, my night nut and the 15 for one. 😂

Who did you use to import it?

Tell you what the S15 was more fun to drive ;) not that this isnt fun ha. I used BHPimports in Newcastle mostly deals with Hondas but was happy to look for an R34 for me, got test drove and inspected as well before purchase rather than just bought and then inspected here.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Tell you what the S15 was more fun to drive :wink: not that this isnt fun ha. I used BHPimports in Newcastle mostly deals with Hondas but was happy to look for an R34 for me, got test drove and inspected as well before purchase rather than just bought and then inspected here.

If you enjoyed driving the 15 more we can always swap? :D

In all seriousness, the R34 is absolutely stunning, and that's such a good example!