ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 GT turbo's

I need to stop looking at pictures of them or i can see myself going and buying another one :dapprove:

seventishow_219.jpg

chasis81_DSCI0051.JPG

P1010161.jpg

hoyeah_39.jpg

spoutnik_DSC00726.JPG

Add any pics if you've got them (no snowplow equipped chav sheds though ta)

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
God I miss mine!
I've had a Phase 1 and Phase 2
Would Kill for that again!
Hmmm ebay here I come..........

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I know what you mean, i have loads of pictures of them, and they really make me want one, preferbly a EBS cabrio.

18-1.gif

68.gif

72.gif

79.gif

87.gif

90.gif

97.gif

107.gif

77.gif

109-1.gif

113.gif

115.gif

3329.gif

cab9.gif

cab8.gif

FUMUIGYXQOQHFUFWXSOT.gif

XEAZILVTKEYRDSKJHZNO1.gif

182 and 5 GTT
^^^ I took half of those pics at the rtoc national day this year lol!
Im getting a g reg red 5gtt after xmas. Buying it off a mate, completely standard and rot free! Only bad points are both doors could do with replacing as one has a dirty dent in it, the other has a small patch of rust and the bootlid could do with a respray.

Still think they look great now, perhaps with a couple of subtle cosmetic mods to freshen them up, mainly wheels, destickering and a hefty drop.

Riot to drive even as standard so long as you've got one thats been looked after.

Always wanted one!! They look stunning on phase 2 16v wheels slammed.
Only trouble is rust and reliability if your doing it on a budget :dapprove:

182 and 5 GTT
Agree with you on wheels and lowering but i like the stickers. Only external mods on mine will be side exit exhaust and front mount intercooler. Everything else to get done will be under the bonnet. Have you got any pics of your old one loony?

Always wanted one!! They look stunning on phase 2 16v wheels slammed.

Like this one? This was my last one... just as u described.. I dont like them as low these days tho :) but this red 5 was the fastest car I have ever been in.. let alone own. It would make my old Clio V6 look silly. I used to get out sweating and shaking! scared the crap out of me! lol.

myoldred5.jpg

Thats just how mine would be mate, lovely :D

My mate had a white one, fully resprayed and some pahse 2 16v wheels, slammed, scorpion exhaust and thats it.was absolutely mint! and it scared the hell out of me too!

Agree with you on wheels and lowering but i like the stickers. Only external mods on mine will be side exit exhaust and front mount intercooler. Everything else to get done will be under the bonnet. Have you got any pics of your old one loony?

I've probably got a couple somewhere, not sure whether they were prior, post or midway through me modding it, wish I'd taken more now. Either way they wouldnt be digital pics as it was over 5years ago I sold up for the 172 i bought before my 182.

Zonda, does look great that low though although I doubt speed humps were fun if you could get over them at all.

Zonda, does look great that low though although I doubt speed humps were fun if you could get over them at all.

Surprisingly... where I worked they had those massive coffin type speed ramps :S but as long as I went slowly and at an angle it would clear them ok.

Justin, down south/east way. It will be alive and kicking after the winter.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
My mates old one:
r5114.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0638.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0648.jpg

And another mates, which currently are having a F7P conversion.. Will be running on ITB's:
Morten1.jpg

williams 0013
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17384
1991 H plate
MOT May 2007
2 months tax

Engine- Fully rebuilt engine 1500 miles ago. all photo documented, just finished running in period.

New:-
Pistons and liners
Rods
Big end bearings
Timing chain and tensioners
Full gasket sets including head uprated headgasket
Stripped and rebuilt carb
Inlet manifold flowed
Painted and cleaned block, box, subframe
Recent new clutch
PRO intercooler (massive)
Uprated head bolts
Powder coated sump, timing chain cover and gearbox end plate
Pistons wire ringed
Liners ceramic coated.

Full stainless exhaust system
Cone airfilter
Bailey dumpvalve
Full silicone hose set and chrome bottles, better than the usual mess of black pipes

Cost over £2000 but money well spent. the engine is set up for maximum reliablity (hard to find in a R5)

Bodywork fully smoothed inc tailgate
15 inch alloys and lower profile tyres
Lowered on springs and shocks
Badboy bonnet
single wiper conversion
Recent respray
Full closure alarm and central locking

Looking for £3000 ono
But will listen to sensible offers

Would greatly appreciate id someone would post this on Clio Sport and Renault Turbo Owners Club

r5gt04.jpg

r5gt02.jpg

r5gt01.jpg

r5gt03.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had a tungy one slammed on phase 2 clio alloys. went like stink but always felt a bit fragile - the missus hated it LOL

Never had any major mechanical problems with it, but i wouldn't want to do any major communting in it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I fookin love R5 GTT's! wicked little car, never been in one mind you!

I know what you mean, i have loads of pictures of them, and they really make me want one, preferbly a EBS cabrio.

18-1.gif

Awesome car, one of the quickest around can't remember if its running high 11's or 12's now!

I miss my old GTT aswell, did buy another tungy recently to sort out, but didn't have the time to do anything with it :(

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I love my 5..Would never part with her..

Attachments

• IMG_2560_2 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2560_2 (Small).JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2550 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2550 (Small).JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2562 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2562 (Small).JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2559 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2559 (Small).JPG