ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R70 Cleaned and Waxed!

Civic Vtec y0
Spent most of this fine sunny day cleaning the car so thot I would post up some pictures! Its not the greatest job I have done but its not bad! Ran out of back to black tho so that trim is horrible lol!!

Also took a few random snaps of stuff lying about lol

Any comments good or bad welcome...

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

The random snaps lol

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
random indeed son!!

looks like the meggy needs a wee pc session!!

nice n clean tho thats the main thing..

Civic Vtec y0
Needs a PC badly, thats the plan for next weekend hopefully...if everything goes to plan!

lol yup there is some random stuff, all there when I bought the place tho! Its getting cleared soon tho lol! :rasp:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i thought the R70 was some sorta volvo.

:lolup:

looks guid, but black is a ***** to get sorted

A well built VW
speak to big shuan, he's still pc'ing. he done the leon a few weeks ago.

Pics of your Leon that i took Andy are in the detailing section but hardly any have came out and bit hard to see the massive improvement we made, Hope the wifes not been parking it in the drive :rasp:

Car does look nice - Needs a PC tho specially with the sun apearing more and more these days black shows up the swilrs so bad

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
speak to big shuan, he's still pc'ing. he done the leon a few weeks ago.

Pics of your Leon that i took Andy are in the detailing section but hardly any have came out and bit hard to see the massive improvement we made, Hope the wifes not been parking it in the drive :rasp:

Car does look nice - Needs a PC tho specially with the sun apearing more and more these days black shows up the swilrs so bad

that was before she had the balls to reverse up the drive! lol she tried to come in nose first - she was heavily pregnant so i couldnt even shout or b**ch slap her! lol