ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race radios ... What are people using ??

Clio 182
I'm in the situation that I'm looking for pit to car radios for race day. Race car specific setups are very expensive so in sure someone here must have cobbled together a cheaper option ... What have you got ??

I've looked at basic two way radios, licence free and peltor headsets / rally helmet mics so far...

Any advise greatly received

Ta
Steven

WRX
You can't use them in most races in the UK. Unless a driver change is mandatory.

Last edited:

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
If you want s**t that works go and speak to Autotel.

Any cheap options, in my experience, you might as well through the radio at the driver from the pit wall to get his attention.

Clio 182
If you want s**t that works go and speak to Autotel.

Any cheap options, in my experience, you might as well through the radio at the driver from the pit wall to get his attention.

Thanks for the post chap ... But that's kinda the point of my post ... I want alternative to £600+